No announcement yet.

Dominic Wade vs Caleb Plant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Looks like Lara still has his target set on the ever dangerous Yuri Foreman! Reading, PA will never be the same.

Golovkin is a manufactured chump, Lara's the truth.
    What in the absolute fxck is going on with the matchmakers? Yuri Foreman?? wtf man...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      decent fight, wade should win. Pretty underrated fighter.
      LOL who are you trying to kid? He is basically journeyman level at best. Just because he was a GGG opponent you don't have to try to build him up.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        What in the absolute fxck is going on with the matchmakers? Yuri Foreman?? wtf man...
        I know LOL. You could not pay me to watch that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          LOL who are you trying to kid? He is basically journeyman level at best. Just because he was a GGG opponent you don't have to try to build him up.
          managed to draw with respected middleweight sam soliman

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            managed to draw with respected middleweight sam soliman
            Sam was way over the hill with bad knees along with it, and many still thought Sam won.

Comment

Sam was way over the hill with bad knees along with it, and many still thought Sam won.
              How many years ago did Soliman fight Winky Wright like a dozen? he was halfway decent back then

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Golovkin is a manufactured chump, Lara's the truth.
                Damn, dude. Lara must really have you shook for your boy. Bringing up Golovkin out nowhere.

Comment

I know LOL. You could not pay me to watch that fight.
                  I'm starting to think they want us to hate Lara. Delvin Rodriguez, Yuri Foreman? Who the **** is going to watch that?!? How is this match-up supposed to help Lara? Foreman gets a crack at a top 5 LMW, but what does Lara gain? I understand that Lara is avoided, but come on now! Get an entertaining opponent like Kamegai, or maybe give John Jackson another shot to prove himself. Maybe move up to MW? Almost anything would be better than Yuri Foreman!
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 11-30-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Damn, dude. Lara must really have you shook for your boy. Bringing up Golovkin out nowhere.
                    Just getting a head start, since Lara will be bringing up Golovkin's name the week before he fights Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I'm starting to think they want us to hate Lara. Delvin Rodriguez, Yuri Foreman? Who the **** is going to watch that?!? How is this match-up supposed to help Lara? Foreman gets a crack at a top 5 LMW, but what does Lara gain? I understand that Lara is avoided, but come on now! Get an entertaining opponent like Kamegai, or maybe give John Jackson another shot to prove himself. Maybe move up to MW? Almost anything would be better than Yuri Foreman!
                      It makes me wonder how much resources they put into finding a recognizable name that poses 0 threat. I bet they would try to arrange a rematch with Paul Williams if they thought they could get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X