No announcement yet.

Anyone See The Legacy Of Time Bradley? What You THink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    I watched it and it seemed alot of hype to me, yeah that whats it for but still a lil too much blah blah blah, like when bradley tries to make where he grew up as hard lmfao I had to cringe Ive been their a 1000's time no one will every hit you up and bang "where you from" no where.

We get to see his fat cow wife.

and he basically said in not too many words that Atlas shows off for the camera.
    Didn't watch but where did he grew up in? I figured it was just going to be him drinking beers

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      You going to catch this fade without 18 of your cousins jumping out the back of a U-Haul truck?

you know you already shook, we had this convo multiple times over the year and always end the same way lol.

Wave that white flag.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        you know you already shook, we had this convo multiple times over the year and always end the same way lol.

Wave that white flag.
        Name a spot.

Comment

The biggest tragedy of Bradley life was marrying that woman, dude wifed up a chick who doesnt give two ****s about him and is only with him for security, and money as a fall back reserve because the men she loved knocked her up and left her, this chick didnt even love Bradley, also look at how fat and out of shape she is, the least she could do was get in shape for her man but this woman doesn't give a ****, why try when she got a sucker who will love her and loved her even when she was banging several guys and they knew each other for years.

Bradley is the definition of a simp, This man could have done so much better, maybe he has some type of low self esteem, but if that were me and I became someone and the chick who I crushe don who never gave me the time of day before and got knocked up by two other men tried to give me a shot I would say talk to the hand, and give her the shoulder.

There are other fish in the sea for real. Why date a woman with that much baggage and already knocked up while she knew you and even rejected you, so you basically were letting other dudes knock her up and than you waited until they left and she had no one else who was a good catch going after her so she said F it, Ill give Bradley a shot now this sucker is going to take care of me and my kids hahaah sucker!

At least Miguel Cottos wife improved her looks and got in shape for her man, this woman dont even care, she got a pot belly like she is pregnant 24/7

And I dont like talking about other mens wives, at all, I really dont care how other mens wives look, but Bradleys wife rubs me the wrong way for real, I feel bad for this dude, I hope she doesn't divorce him after he retires, I thinks he might and will leave this dude high and dry. He put her in charge of his finances, I guarantee you she is giving some of that side money to her baby daddy who left her and is probably sleeping with the man while she drops the kids off for visitation.

Comment

I guess I enjoy almost anything about good boxers. Bradley is a good fighter and a brave one. He seems like a cry baby sometimes. He said he had thoughts of suicide because everybody thought he lost the first Pacquiao and some people said bad things about him. He sounds like Rhonda. Hell, he lost the fight by a mile so what does he expect? He got 5 million bucks to ease his pain. He admits he lost the 2nd fight but only because he was supposedly badly injured. For a guy who is supposed to get a fighter in shape Atlas sure is fat. I expect Pacquiao to win and I expect Bradley to have his usual injury excuse.

Comment

TS is still butthurt about that beating Rios took.

Stay salty bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                The biggest tragedy of Bradley life was marrying that woman, dude wifed up a chick who doesnt give two ****s about him and is only with him for security, and money as a fall back reserve because the men she loved knocked her up and left her, this chick didnt even love Bradley, also look at how fat and out of shape she is, the least she could do was get in shape for her man but this woman doesn't give a ****, why try when she got a sucker who will love her and loved her even when she was banging several guys and they knew each other for years.

Bradley is the definition of a simp, This man could have done so much better, maybe he has some type of low self esteem, but if that were me and I became someone and the chick who I crushe don who never gave me the time of day before and got knocked up by two other men tried to give me a shot I would say talk to the hand, and give her the shoulder.

There are other fish in the sea for real. Why date a woman with that much baggage and already knocked up while she knew you and even rejected you, so you basically were letting other dudes knock her up and than you waited until they left and she had no one else who was a good catch going after her so she said F it, Ill give Bradley a shot now this sucker is going to take care of me and my kids hahaah sucker!

At least Miguel Cottos wife improved her looks and got in shape for her man, this woman dont even care, she got a pot belly like she is pregnant 24/7

And I dont like talking about other mens wives, at all, I really dont care how other mens wives look, but Bradleys wife rubs me the wrong way for real, I feel bad for this dude, I hope she doesn't divorce him after he retires, I thinks he might and will leave this dude high and dry. He put her in charge of his finances, I guarantee you she is giving some of that side money to her baby daddy who left her and is probably sleeping with the man while she drops the kids off for visitation.
                Are you supposed to be Dr. Phil or something with the relationship advice?

Your accusations are ridiculous and you obviously have issues with women. She has done nothing but help him in his career, and the decisions that have been made since she became his manager have been great ones. You must be getting her mixed up with Jin Mosley.
                Last edited by ddeg10; 03-27-2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Like him.

Thought he was always just outside of top 10 P4P discussions, but a hell of a fighter.

Laughed when he gave Rios the beats.

Think he will beat Manny this go around.
                  Thats a joke right? Bradley was universally top 5 after beating Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Thats a joke right? Bradley was universally top 5 after beating Marquez.
                    I always thought Bradley got thrown in the P4P mix because of a fight he "won" against Pac.

I've stood by that.

I think JMM is great fighter, but Bradley beating him never precluded me ranking him on a list.

Sorry if that hurts some peoples feelings on here.

Comment

I always thought Bradley got thrown in the P4P mix because of a fight he "won" against Pac.

I've stood by that.

I think JMM is great fighter, but Bradley beating him never precluded me ranking him on a list.

Sorry if that hurts some peoples feelings on here.
                      Not at all, P4P is very subjective of course. But Bradley has only lost to Manny, I think you're selling him short. He's beaten JMM, Ruslan, undefeated Alexander, undefeated Peterson, undefeated Vargas, Miguel Vazquez, Witter, Holt, Chaves, and Rios. That's a pretty stacked resume and very top 10 P4P worthy. Also, nobody gave Bradley any credit for the gift over Manny, perhaps you just dont follow top 10 lists very closely.

Comment

Working...
                      X