Collapse
No announcement yet.

jennings will beat cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad ur all writing him off we love being the underdog but belive me on 21st feb i will be there to see mick win were not ther for a holiday were there to win he is a proud man and deservs this he is very quiet and respecable man he is no 1 in uk so why should he not have a crack at this the way u lot slag him off is disrepectfull to him and the sport yer i admit its a mountain to climb but he will give it %100 effort and do me andf chorley and england proud so instead of slating him why not support him because when he wins u will be saying how good he is and ill be back on here to gloat lol

everyone has a opion but like mick said " dont count ur chicken"

Comment

He wont last 6 rounds.

Comment

the gaybartender look alike.. popcorn guy is going down within 5!

Comment

I havent seen this character fight yet but i would still give him a fighters chance. But its the slimmest of chances. Cotto is going to unleash satans fury upon him.

Comment

Originally posted by chorley boxer View Post
            im glad ur all writing him off we love being the underdog but belive me on 21st feb i will be there to see mick win were not ther for a holiday were there to win he is a proud man and deservs this he is very quiet and respecable man he is no 1 in uk so why should he not have a crack at this the way u lot slag him off is disrepectfull to him and the sport yer i admit its a mountain to climb but he will give it %100 effort and do me andf chorley and england proud so instead of slating him why not support him because when he wins u will be saying how good he is and ill be back on here to gloat lol

Willing to put REAL money on it?

Comment

Originally posted by chorley boxer View Post

It doen't matter if he's a nice guy or not or how much you think he deserves it. He's not as good as Cotto. Nowhere near. Simple as

Comment

Cotto is going to split that uni-eyebrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                  Cotto is going to split that uni-eyebrow.
                  you daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn right

Comment

its good to have faith in your countryman.but cotto is coming to make a statement.and its going to hurt.

Comment

Keep dreaming lol, ill be there as well section 107

Originally posted by Ian_ST24i View Post
                      Ok mate. Now it's time to wake up into the real world. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X