Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Filip Hrgovic beat all the top 10 HW's right now already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filip Hrgović also has the most attractive girlfriend in boxing

Enjoying the beautiful Croatian seaside

Haters living in ugly slums and ghettoes in America can only cry out of envy

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      Hrgović said that he can beat anybody in the HW division right now already. He already said in 2015 after watching the Klitschko vs Fury fight that he could have beaten them both in the same night there and then.

Did you see what he said about Joshua last month?
      "Joshua, it won't help you that you're black and it won't help you that you have 115 kilos, I will beat the crap out of you"

Those are fighting words. Those aren't the words of a man who is going to cherry pick and pad his record and waste time with those sad corpses you listed. He's coming to get the belts as fast as possible. He already wanted the Whyte fight.
      I mean, what do you want him to say, "those guys would beat my ass right now." That's good that he thinks he can beat those guys right now, but if I'm his management, there's no way in hell I'm jumping him up from Zumbano Love to Joshua and Wilder. Put him in against some real Euro level competition and see how he fares first

Comment

Filip Hrgović also has the most attractive girlfriend in boxing

Enjoying the beautiful Croatian seaside

Haters living in ugly slums and ghettoes in America can only cry out of envy
        I will say that all the fellow travelers I talk to either love Croatia or have it at the top of their list to get to. I have Split and Dubrovnik in my cross-airs for the next time I get to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I mean, what do you want him to say, "those guys would beat my ass right now." That's good that he thinks he can beat those guys right now, but if I'm his management, there's no way in hell I'm jumping him up from Zumbano Love to Joshua and Wilder. Put him in against some real Euro level competition and see how he fares first
          Most up and coming fighters don't talk like this and don't call out the likes of Joshua immediately. Most guys are like "I have to get experience first" and "I'm only focused on my next opponent" and similar "politically correct" statements.

This shows his intention to fight the elite as soon as possible.

Hrgović wants to talk himself into big fights. He is not shy to use trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
            Haha. Mate its just the truth. With a name like that you are bound to be either South Asian or Arab and neither can fight to save their luves lol.Its just the truth..they are hopelessly terrrible at boxing.

Hrgovic is the real deal get used to him corner shop boy.
            Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            LMAO!! Truth. If your name is Sadiq, you're either a) a taxi driver in Detroit, b) you work as a pizza courier for a Pakistani restaurant or c) you're a terrorist.
            Two rascist a holes. Take that sh it somewhere else

Comment

I just watched some of his fights and I don't see it... He has a little bit of movement but cannot go to the body well, cannot counter punch, and cannot use a jab much that I can see.

he does show a bit of head movement. Maybe he has developed since the fights that I saw on Youtube?

Comment

He's a good fighter but why would anyone pick him to clean out the divison after only two pro fights? That's how boxers become overhyped. Regarding future champs, I like Dubois. He's only 20 and looks to have a promising future in boxing but he's obviously not ready to take on the best at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
                  Lol are you dumb. In a sport where there is 17 weight divisions and 4 or 5 world champions per division.. you are happy with your race having just 2 paper champs hahaha Im laughing at your extremely low standards right now! Everyone knows arabs can't fight at all. Im not American I'm British you idiot. Theres more better fighters from Belfast alone -600,000 people.. than there is of the whole arab world of hundreds of millions of people haha. Whites have more world champions currently than any other race. And you arabs can't even ****ing compete at the top level. Lol your opinion on boxing is worthless
                  belfast? what great fighters has that inbred, third world, junky infested city ever produced? *****....

Comment

The Yugos have the best tall athletes in Europe. They produced a lot of legit NBA players. Toni Kukoč, Dražen Petrović, Vlade Divac... Also the tall tennis player Goran Ivanišević.

Then there's the future NBA GOAT Luka Dončić (half-Serb, half-Slovene).

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and a female average height of 171.0 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinari...Human_activity

Would love to see more tall Croats and Serbs going into boxing instead of basketball. Filip Hrgović actually wanted to become a basketball player first but luckily switched to boxing. Hopefully this becomes a trend and we see more tall monsters from that region boxing.
                    Don't forget Ivo Karlovic!

By the way, are you aware of any young Russian or Ukrainian heavyweight boxers moving up the ranks, transitioning from amateurs to pros? Especially ones with the potential to become champions?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                      Don't forget Ivo Karlovic!

By the way, are you aware of any young Russian or Ukrainian heavyweight boxers moving up the ranks, transitioning from amateurs to pros? Especially ones with the potential to become champions?
                      Vlad Sirenko is the one to be weary of . Hes going to make all these other guys look frail come 2019 . As long as he listens to Ali Bashir none of these other eastern fighters can compare .

Comment

Working...
                      X