Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Soon To Recognize JERUSALEM As OFFICIAL ISRAELI CAPITAL?! Thoughts!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, I wonder who is right

Is it Trump or every other country on the planet?

Be interesting to know why Trump is bending over for a corrupt POS like Netanyahu

Comment

Trump is trying to incite terrorist to attack, while also pleasing his Israeli Jewish masters.

The deep state though!

Comment

All he is doing is just trying to appeal to Christians and Jews. Trump is no man of God, but the people sure eat up his BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          All he is doing is just trying to appeal to Christians and Jews. Trump is no man of God, but the people sure eat up his BS.
          Bingo.

Dangerous shit he's playing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Be interesting to know why Trump is bending over for a corrupt POS like Netanyahu
            So what if the other countries are anti-Semites. Props to Trump for standing strong with Israel.

Bibi is a patriot who loves his country. Of course you liberals despise people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              So what if the other countries are anti-Semites. Props to Trump for standing strong with Israel.

Bibi is a patriot who loves his country. Of course you liberals despise people like that.
              Quit with the Jewish persecution bs

It's nonsense and as my Jewish wife would tell you, it's the equivalent of claiming racism whenever you dont have logic on your side

Netanyahu is a right wing nutjob who will be lucky not to spend years in jail for corruption and crimes against humanity

And as for me being a liberal, remember that I'm Australian

Not only do we have one of the largest and most influential Jewish communities on the planet but save a few crackpots, we dont do liberal here

Comment

I don’t know why anyone cares about this stuff..

Trump and the US should not care one bit about this religious beef

Comment

Are you saying Israel doesn't know the own capital on their country?

And most countries know Jeruselum is the capital of Israel and acknowledge it, so I'm not sure were you're getting that info.

But we aren't suppose to upset the little radical muslim crybabies so we gotta pretend a 2 state solution is feasible while it hasn't been for atleast 22 years.

I hope you aren't a parent.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                    Are you saying Israel doesn't know the own capital on their country?

And most countries know Jeruselum is the capital of Israel and acknowledge it, so I'm not sure were you're getting that info.

But we aren't suppose to upset the little radical muslim crybabies so we gotta pretend a 2 state solution is feasible while it hasn't been for atleast 22 years.

I hope you aren't a parent.
                    There are literally only 2 countries in the world that acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital - Israel and the US

To put things into perspective, 86 countries have embassies in Tel Aviv

Do you know how many have their embassies in Jerusalem?

Zero, zilch, nada, jack diddly squat

If you're a parent, I seriously hope that you arent educating them as you know ****

Comment

Quit with the Jewish persecution bs
                      Where did I say that?

The fact is that outside of the US, the U.N. is always condemning Israel, while letting terrorist animals like Yasser Arafat address them.

Netanyahu is a right wing nutjob who will be lucky not to spend years in jail for corruption and crimes against humanity
                      Blah blah blah

That's the same nonsense you guys said about W Bush.

War criminal, Nazi, racist, etc. Y'all always go for the most ridiculous of hyperbole.
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 12-06-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X