No announcement yet.

Most bias Youtube boxing channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    EGO is not biased and no he doesn't block people if they disagree with them. But he will block you if you can't back up anything you say or say irrelevant bs on his channel.
    That is actually not true...I listened to his last live stream and I am honest,a guy came up with really good arguments about Stiverne being done,but Ego was just like NO,and put him in the hot seat.His nuthuggers voted to block the guy and he got kicked out.I'm telling you he doesn't like if you don't agree even if you have good arguments...

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Ego is the most annoying channel. His live steams are hours long because he talks so much *****. He will literally go off the plot giving a million irrelevant examples of 1 small scenarios in boxing.

He blocks anyone that doesn't agree with him and constantly makes videos about his ho's viewers don't know boxing like he does.. Even though it's his viewers made his channel what it is.

I use to view all his videos but he blocked me because I told him to chill on all the ads in his video.. He literally has 3 ads on a 1min 20 second video.. The ads were longer than the video.
      Thank you.This is absolutely true

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I only know Dontaes boxing nation out of that list, 'thaboxingvoice' also deserves to be on there, i listened to a couple episodes ages ago and its one of the most cringeworthy awful things i have ever heard, it's like kigali and robbiebarret host and call in to the show over and over again, the guy who hosts it is a snitch too.
        I tuned into TBV for a moment when it was running live and came up in my YouTube recommendations. At the time they were previewing the Brant-Braehmer fight and Nes was making it sound like Brant had this greater resume as Brant was on the way up despite fighting no real threats and dismissing Braehmer's resume/age. Kind of tuned of shortly after cause I know Nes is always against the non-US fighter.

This is only a small sample but its the most recent example I can think of, TBV or Nestor Gibbs (the snitch as you called him) is definitely high up in that list.

But you cannot rival DBN, I refuse to give that clown even a view for reasons already mentioned.

Comment

Tough call but definitely not ego. His channel would be good if he didn't babble for so long, and spend so much time talking about himself. But then, he named the channel 'ego' so I guess I should have known what I was in for.

But he definitely has good sources as the Ego Rumor Mill has been outstanding in terms of predicting fights before they got signed / officially announced.

Thunderdome and Dontae are terrible.

Don't know the 4th
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-05-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Ego is the most annoying channel. His live steams are hours long because he talks so much *****. He will literally go off the plot giving a million irrelevant examples of 1 small scenarios in boxing.

He blocks anyone that doesn't agree with him and constantly makes videos about his ho's viewers don't know boxing like he does.. Even though it's his viewers made his channel what it is.

I use to view all his videos but he blocked me because I told him to chill on all the ads in his video.. He literally has 3 ads on a 1min 20 second video.. The ads were longer than the video.
            No they are a hour long because he noticed all the donations he pulls in while doing them. That's why he goes Live every chance he can now.

Comment

DBN is really disgusting, all he does is brainwashing black fans by injecting his racial hate poison at where it hurts them. In his world a black fighter never losses but gets robbed. He hates Loma, Golovkin, Pac and even Mexicans for no apparent reason... He somehow makes his fanbase believe these boxers are racists. He even ripped Floyd for not supporting BLM thing launched in usa.
              The guy hurts the sport really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
                That is actually not true...I listened to his last live stream and I am honest,a guy came up with really good arguments about Stiverne being done,but Ego was just like NO,and put him in the hot seat.His nuthuggers voted to block the guy and he got kicked out.I'm telling you he doesn't like if you don't agree even if you have good arguments...
                I've only seen him ban someone when they cannot back up their claims. I would like to see that persons argument that you said he banned. Either way he's keeps it real and knows the sport and is not biased that's why I enjoy his input. But DBN is the worst at being biased

Comment

damn you guys are going IN on DBN ! Sheesh. I actually think he makes good points often. Most of what some of you are saying are racist, are just him making an observation of how black fighters are treated. Is he lying and making things up ? Or is there truth to it ? I've observed similar things so I can understand exactly where he's coming from. If he's making things up, then of course I'd call him out on it as everyone else is. He just makes certain points so that all fighters are held to the same standard. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    damn you guys are going IN on DBN ! Sheesh. I actually think he makes good points often. Most of what some of you are saying are racist, are just him making an observation of how black fighters are treated. Is he lying and making things up ? Or is there truth to it ? I've observed similar things so I can understand exactly where he's coming from. If he's making things up, then of course I'd call him out on it as everyone else is. He just makes certain points so that all fighters are held to the same standard. What's wrong with that?
                    That's not the point.no doubt there is racism in boxing,but in Dontae's videos you'll never see him support or defend fighters of another race than black and 90% of all his videos have a racial undertone...of course he backs it with arguments,no doubt,but his agenda is clear...

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                      I tuned into TBV for a moment when it was running live and came up in my YouTube recommendations. At the time they were previewing the Brant-Braehmer fight and Nes was making it sound like Brant had this greater resume as Brant was on the way up despite fighting no real threats and dismissing Braehmer's resume/age. Kind of tuned of shortly after cause I know Nes is always against the non-US fighter.

This is only a small sample but its the most recent example I can think of, TBV or Nestor Gibbs (the snitch as you called him) is definitely high up in that list.

But you cannot rival DBN, I refuse to give that clown even a view for reasons already mentioned.
                      Why is he called "the snitch"?

Comment

Working...
                      X