Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-11-2017, 11:19 PM #41
The Champ

Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 938,952,872,057,196,672.00
Total Points: 939,052,873,057,225,216.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

I'm a critic of Golovkin, some say a harsh one, but enough is enough. How many different ways can you say the same thing?

I personally don't like his disproportional overhype (kinda disgusting) and style of fighting (too robotic). His skills don't wow me, either. He's been coddled for a long while, his belt collection is questionable, except maybe for one; no special effects, attitude, or finesse in the ring. Same thing over and over and over again, unless, of course, he's fighting Wade, Rubio, et al.

As a boxing fan, I don't like him or root for him. Nevertheless, I can't hate on, or make threads about him, on a daily basis.

Chill, bro.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-11-2017 at 11:37 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-12-2017, 05:55 AM #42
25K On Whoever

Quoted: 8836 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,688,501,017,817.01
Total Points: 10,035,000,006,689,500,954,624.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
I'm a critic of Golovkin, some say a harsh one, but enough is enough. How many different ways can you say the same thing?

I personally don't like his disproportional overhype (kinda disgusting) and style of fighting (too robotic). His skills don't wow me, either. He's been coddled for a long while, his belt collection is questionable, except maybe for one; no special effects, attitude, or finesse in the ring. Same thing over and over and over again, unless, of course, he's fighting Wade, Rubio, et al.

As a boxing fan, I don't like him or root for him. Nevertheless, I can't hate on, or make threads about him, on a daily basis.

Chill, bro.
Dude relax. NSB is allowed to make heads critically think about situations. I remember years 2 years ago on the forum, heads weren't even thrilled about Alvarez. And I as well as others had pictured the square up between Lil'G and him. The fight happened, and so we think..

People criticize Floyd's legacy all the time on NSB and still make threads with the views towering any Lil'G threads. The lil'g girls dont like when they hero got punked with their own medicine.

You call it "hate" I call it simple questions as per priority for the other belts and perception for K2's goal setting whcih was suspect
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bodies?, rank, years

User Tag List