Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-10-2016, 03:38 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3210 Post(s)
considerthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond reputeconsiderthis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,385.87
Total Points: 1,000,000,304,537.44
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
looool I didnt know about this, who is he copying?
Idk...probably a yt channel or a betting tip website or something.
considerthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-10-2016, 03:45 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3251 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,506,821,582,149,835,030,528.00
Total Points: 27,506,821,582,159,830,056,960.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

OK Expert, I'll go first. I predict GGG will KO Brook in the third round after easily winning the first two rounds from Brook. So how exactly do you see the fight going and in what round will GGG win the fight???????
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:36 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
PivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,000,000,100,000,137,216.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
Will you suck my dick if I link you to the exact thread, exact page, on which the post still is?
Why would you being right about something you said in the past cause me to perform a sexual act on you?

Problems........
PivotandRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:35 PM #44
Interim Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant future
Total Points: 129,449.96
Good boxing - rorymac 

You guys should just really listen and learn from BOXINGXPERT. I joined this forum in 2009 and before Pac lost to Mayweather this forum was nothing but *******s who turned into boxing experts after the Oscar DLH fight. I respect Boxingxpert's predictions and his knowledge. The dude is giving you FREE PICKS! in which you can MAKE money. So instead of hating on the man, why not appreciate him?
mrcupide2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:41 PM #45

Quoted: 832 Post(s)
SniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond reputeSniXSniPe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,277,339,879,463.74
Total Points: 5,277,339,937,632.24

I expect Brook to win maybe the first 1-2 rounds and look good, only for Golovkin to slowly break him down into a decision victory or TKO stoppage. That's what everyone is thinking.

...but the other part of me is really thinking Brook makes it to decision, and since it is in the UK, there's always the chance the judges are on his side. Brook is a strong/sturdy guy--- I'm really starting to believe in his chances. Probably not, but it's nice to see something unbelievable happen from time to time.

Kind of wish I wasn't too lazy to throw a meager $150 on him. $50 to win, $50 for decision, and $50 for over/under 10-12 round. Or however that shiet goes.

anyways:

I don't agree with all your picks (entirely). I think GGG wins by TKO (not KO). I think Usyk wins by KO against Glowacki. That's about it, though.
SniXSniPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:29 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
TheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,374,551.82
a nice dildo for that ass - Golovkin ooo yes pull it out and drill ward now then lick it - Golovkin ok now deepthroat it and shove it up that tight butt of urs again - Golovkin u perverted little man! u actually did all of that!! okay!! NOW shove it in for good while u look me in the eyes - Golovkin what a twisted little man u are!! u have a GGG dildo now inside of u forever. now take this one and plant it inside ward - Golovkin 
GOOD!! that was a GGG branded dildo two. now both of u have ggg inside u forever. take this new one and insert it up ur nostril - Golovkin oooo u dirty as a mf!! u actually did it. now grab ur peepee and jk off while u shove it up ur ass and scream GENNADY - Golovkin gross!! u did it again. ok. well u got completely degraded and humiliated. next time watch what u say about GGG. good night, what a night huh? that ass will always remind u - Golovkin Dumbass poster - Slick Slayer Idiot. Get some common knowledge of boxing then - King Krusher 
Lil baby wanna cry ? - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcupide2 View Post
You guys should just really listen and learn from BOXINGXPERT. I joined this forum in 2009 and before Pac lost to Mayweather this forum was nothing but *******s who turned into boxing experts after the Oscar DLH fight. I respect Boxingxpert's predictions and his knowledge. The dude is giving you FREE PICKS! in which you can MAKE money. So instead of hating on the man, why not appreciate him?
The haters will never learn. Tonight, I will get 2 more correct predictions and a week later, I will also get a win when Glowacki decisions Usyk. They will probably keep hating and keep being in denial, but honestly, you can't argue with results. I'm still 100% victorious.
TheBoxingXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:52 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

TheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingXpert has a reputation beyond repute
a nice dildo for that ass - Golovkin ooo yes pull it out and drill ward now then lick it - Golovkin ok now deepthroat it and shove it up that tight butt of urs again - Golovkin u perverted little man! u actually did all of that!! okay!! NOW shove it in for good while u look me in the eyes - Golovkin what a twisted little man u are!! u have a GGG dildo now inside of u forever. now take this one and plant it inside ward - Golovkin 
GOOD!! that was a GGG branded dildo two. now both of u have ggg inside u forever. take this new one and insert it up ur nostril - Golovkin oooo u dirty as a mf!! u actually did it. now grab ur peepee and jk off while u shove it up ur ass and scream GENNADY - Golovkin gross!! u did it again. ok. well u got completely degraded and humiliated. next time watch what u say about GGG. good night, what a night huh? that ass will always remind u - Golovkin Dumbass poster - Slick Slayer Idiot. Get some common knowledge of boxing then - King Krusher 

"Golovkin KO Brook" and "Gonzales UD Cuadras" are now succesfull additions to my resume. Haters, keep hating, me, I keep winning. With ease.

With that said and done, man, Golovkin is so overrated. He wouldn't stand a chance against Mayweather or Ward.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:54 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
TheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,122,969.44

Shouldn't have picked Liam Smith over Canelo. That's going to kill your streak.
TheCell8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:02 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCell8 View Post
Shouldn't have picked Liam Smith over Canelo. That's going to kill your streak.
Nope. It's going to immortalize my streak.

Share This With Friends

Tags
resume, tonight

User Tag List