No announcement yet.

Insight into why Fat Dan Rafael hates Haymon fighters and PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Not sure why you're so against Haymon. All of the ese's in boxing seem to love him. Leo Santa Cruz and Mares sure do. Even the Mex-Americans like John Molina Jr. and Victor Ortiz do too. He's empowering your countrymen to thrive in this sport, unlike Arum/Top Rank who only seem to showcase Eastern Euros these days.

I know you don't like his complexion, but you should learn to embrace what he does for your boxers.
    when did I say I have something against Haymon, I just posted my reply which is all true, I didnt say anything personally how I feel about haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      when did I say I have something against Haymon, I just posted my reply which is all true, I didnt say anything personally how I feel about haymon.
      Oh please, you've hated on him with every account you've posted on, including !WAR KOVALEV!. I ain't tripping though, all I'm saying is that he is the new outlet for Mexican boxers to thrive while all the other promoters are fixated on their "KO machine" Eastern block fighters.

Even Mikey Garcia and Brandon Rios have expressed interest in joining Haymon because they know Arum can't cut it out for them.

Comment

Oh please, you've hated on him with every account you've posted on, including !WAR KOVALEV!. I ain't tripping though, all I'm saying is that he is the new outlet for Mexican boxers to thrive while all the other promoters are fixated on their "KO machine" Eastern block fighters.

Even Mikey Garcia and Brandon Rios have expressed interest in joining Haymon because they know Arum can't cut it out for them.
        not sure if serious.

Comment

not sure if serious.
          No need to deny hombre. I know every account you've posted on including .Boxeo. to GUCCI to FBLM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Professional courtesy??? This from the guy who wrote, on ESPN's website, that he wished Adrien Broner would "grow up" this year??

Fuck Dan Rafael.
            Fcuk Adrien broner. He's a piece of ****.

Comment

No need to deny hombre. I know every account you've posted on including .Boxeo. to GUCCI to FBLM.
              none of those are mines lmfao....

I had only 2 alts here thad castle and the other one was mauseberg that was it.

Those others are thuggery or maniac or something has nothing to do with me, step up your detective work. Whos alt are you? is the real question.

Comment

none of those are mines lmfao....

I had only 2 alts here thad castle and the other one was mauseberg that was it.
                Sure thing buddy, sure thing.

Comment

Sure thing buddy, sure thing.
                  but whos alt is you? your join date dont match up to these other alts you claming lol.

Comment

but whos alt is you? your join date dont match up to these other alts you claming lol.
                    Don't worry about my stuff amigo.

You can rest easy knowing that if this one gets banned again you still have your #CaneloKhan and FLBM accounts to post on. Never ending cycle!

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Lol doesn't Hauser work for HBO. An also one time dan tweeted a pic of himself and Bob Arum hanging out at Bob's house

Yep, works for HBO and is writing a piece on Haymond for DLH owned Ring magazine....

He went full PR mode against floyd after the floyd-pac fight.... journalist are supposed to be unbiased, but how can they be when they work for a competitor.

This one was a decent read with nothing crazy by hauser, funny listening to fat dan cry about not being invited to a stupid press conference.

Comment

Working...
                      X