Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Alvarez Have Chocolatito on his undercards to boost PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Alvarez Have Chocolatito on his undercards to boost PPV?

I mean in theory it would help...

If Linares wins on Saturday, HBO should bring him back and pair him up with Canelo on the ppv events. He can help more than bum ass Rosado and Willie Monroe can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      If Linares wins on Saturday, HBO should bring him back and pair him up with Canelo on the ppv events. He can help more than bum ass Rosado and Willie Monroe can.
      you just gave me a good idea for a Cinco de Mayo poster. watch this space!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        you just gave me a good idea for a Cinco de Mayo poster. watch this space!
        Estrada would make much more sense. Especially since K2 is pushing both GGG and Roman and has featured them together in their last several cards.

Also, Roman is Nicaraguan, not Mexican. Estrada on the other hand is Mexican and is also consider one of the best if not the best current Mexican fighter in the sport.

Personally I have thought it would be awesome to have HBO push Canelo and Estrada on a few cards and GGG and Chocolatito on a few more together until they finalize Canelo vs GGG and Estrada vs Gonzalez II and place them on one PPV event. Not only would the fans benefit from it but so would HBO, since all 4 fighters would be known names at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Estrada would make much more sense. Especially since K2 is pushing both GGG and Roman and has featured them together in their last several cards.

Also, Roman is Nicaraguan, not Mexican. Estrada on the other hand is Mexican and is also consider one of the best if not the best current Mexican fighter in the sport.

Personally I have thought it would be awesome to have HBO push Canelo and Estrada on a few cards and GGG and Chocolatito on a few more together until they finalize Canelo vs GGG and Estrada vs Gonzalez II and place them on one PPV event. Not only would the fans benefit from it but so would HBO, since all 4 fighters would be known names at that point.
          I agree 100%

My point is Gonzalez's fans are underrated in the sense that when they were introduced or provided an opportunity for PPV how much percentage was them? The Nicaraguan buyers in the USA, or even those Canadian fan purchases. Choco is the #1 and a Nicaraguan star comes every what with those skills? He's an exciting fighter to watch.

But yes, an Estrada marketing build up would be huge, or the very least, Vargas.

Comment

Nah they should let GGG feature on canelo's undercard

Comment

Canelo can boost his PPVs by fighting someone with pulse, someone with a fair chance. Lol...it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
              X