No announcement yet.

Applying For a Professional License

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying For a Professional License

I am looking to turn professional within the next couple of years, probably at the end of next year. Does anyone know much about the application process? I have reviewed the application form but surely there have to be other procedures. A few companies have said they will assist me but maybe one of you guys could give me a rough idea of the entire process.

Call up tom loeffer he will get you money vs easy opposition your whole career

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Call up tom loeffer he will get you money vs easy opposition your whole career
      whats his number??????????????????

Comment

Your liscense forms are state to state if your in the USA.
        If you get your card in New York it only applies in New York if your in Jersey you have to apply with the Jersey State Commisions Office and so on.
        fees fees fees.......................then with every application you'll need medicals, brain scan, heart, lungs, feet & hand exam along with ears and eyes! Again they'll ask for different medicals.
        It helps to have a current card from New York or Vegas a card from South Carolina will send up a red flag, Oklahoma being the worst state.

Good luck if you have a trainer he should know everything you need if you don't have a trainer your screwed! Get some health insurance before you do anything.
        Ray

Comment

Working...
        X