Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morello vs Christ - Who wins in a GUITAR BATTLE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Morello vs Christ - Who wins in a GUITAR BATTLE?

VS

Tom Morello
    40.00%
    Jesus Christ
    60.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

John

Comment

that guy is a third string guitarist at absolute best.

i'm gonna grace this dump of a thread with real guitar playing.

this is randy rhoads. he's a gem. he died @ 25. he's one of the greatest guitar players of all time. he's a guitar player's guitar player. i'd compare his career to salvador sanchez. short, brilliant career.

both solos on this mr crowley live recording are f#cking unreal. just look at how ozzy looks at him. it's not like ozzy hasn't seen great guitar players before. the tone and all of his rhythm work is absurd as well in this recording. most "shredders" aren't musical. rhoads was a classically trained guitarist and piano player.

unique, gifted, schooled, accomplished guitar player.

he'd take dumps better than tom morello.

i've been wanting to make a guitarist thread for a while. mauyb'e ill just take this crappy one over.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

VS

BB. you are outta control. I'll be voting for Jesus.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post

not a good look.

Comment

Dimebag Darryl wins. Since he died he wins every guitar battle by default. All guitar battles are now fought to see who wins second place.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Dimebag Darryl wins. Since he died he wins every guitar battle by default. All guitar battles are now fought to see who wins second place.

i used to listen to metal almost exclusively. this was more than 10 years ago now.

i was in middle school when i saw pantera. me and my brother and all of our buddies loaded up in our black t shirts with band names on them. my dad drove us,

great guitar player. i think he's more revered for his tone, riffs, etc. not a great lead player on the level of some of the bonafide greats. obviously that's an opinion.

what's not an opinion is that tom morello is not a great guitar player, barnburner. you probably just think he's handsome and want to be his wifey.

Comment

Do they hit eachother with the guitars? If so are there weight limits to said guitars? I need to verify this based along with their builds to make a fair judgement.... John the baptist looks like he hits harder..... His guitar is actually held ready to smash said opponent up to be fair....

Also does the guitar battle take place in a ring/cage/on top of a mountain(that would be epic) or a stage? Again very important variables.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Do they hit eachother with the guitars? If so are there weight limits to said guitars? I need to verify this based along with their builds to make a fair judgement.... John the baptist looks like he hits harder..... His guitar is actually held ready to smash said opponent up to be fair....

Also does the guitar battle take place in a ring/cage/on top of a mountain(that would be epic) or a stage? Again very important variables.
                    It takes place on water Jabz. So its very easy to see that Tom loses not only because Jesus is better, but also because he can't walk on water, thus drowning as a result of his inadequacies. Jesus via 1st round KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X