No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz seemingly lashes out at UFC again with ominous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz seemingly lashes out at UFC again with ominous

Nate Diaz’s problems with the UFC don’t appear any closer to getting resolved.

The popular lightweight seemingly lashed out at the promotion once again Tuesday night on social media, echoing sentiments he voiced last week with a tweet that read, “I can’t commit when they actin like ****.”

Diaz is currently slated to make his return from a two-year layoff on Nov. 3 at UFC 230 in a lightweight matchup against Dustin Poirier. However, his status was thrown into question last Friday when the Stockton native stormed out of a press conference to promote the bout in Los Angeles following the UFC’s reveal of Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor for UFC 229. Diaz then ranted to reporters outside the venue and posted an ominous tweet that declared, “I’m not fighting on that show fuk the UFC.”

Asked about Diaz’s tweet on Tuesday following the season finale of Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series, UFC president Dana White told MMA Fighting that he has not spoken to Diaz since the press conference.

These mood swings are weird AF.

Is he angry that papa Dana didn't make it all about him? Is he angry he doesn't get a free ride on the Mcgregor PPV train? Either way, acting like a rejected thirsty bytch.

I like Nate but this shyt is gay AF

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      These mood swings are weird AF.

Is he angry that papa Dana didn't make it all about him? Is he angry he doesn't get a free ride on the Mcgregor PPV train? Either way, acting like a rejected thirsty bytch.

I like Nate but this shyt is gay AF
      cocaine is a hell of a drug

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        cocaine is a hell of a drug
        Yeah, maybe he needs to get back on the weed or get a prescription so it's legal for him to be on it to calm his ass back down. Or maybe just some kind of anti anxiety medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Yeah, maybe he needs to get back on the weed or get a prescription so it's legal for him to be on it to calm his ass back down. Or maybe just some kind of anti anxiety medication.
          Some valid points, he def needs to get back to weed instead.

Comment

Some fighters have really bad anxiety and it appears that Nate is one of those dudes.

Comment

I wish this whiny CTE victim would just go away already.

Comment

He's doing what B-Hop did for a bit.

He's so paranoid about being screwed he's getting too hard to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He's doing what B-Hop did for a bit.

He's so paranoid about being screwed he's getting too hard to work with.
                  Hopkins lost a lot of pay days because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Hopkins lost a lot of pay days because of that.
                    Wasn't Robinson also known to do that in his boxing career?

Comment

Working...
                    X