Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shameful racist piece of **** Anthony Joshua is.

Comment

Honestly, who cares?

If he's a racist, so what?

Lots of fighters are probably racist. If they give me a good fight, I really don't give a damn.

Besides, if they don't ever actually hurt somebody else physically because of their hatred or racism, then how is anybody hurt? If you're hurt with words, that's just being a b1tch.

I'm not a huge fan, but this doesn't impact me either way.

As far as the white Brits still supporting them, that's not a cuck move either. They don't mind somebody having their own damn opinions. Free speech is a good thing.

Comment

IM not a fan anymore

Comment

WH A DUMB ASS

HE just lost himself money, lots of it

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            The phrase black power does not have the same history as the term white power.
            Exactly. This right here shouldn't even be up for debate.

Still bad if AJ did say that "superior black race" part though.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              WH A DUMB ASS

HE just lost himself money, lots of it
              UK newspapers arent covering it
              I dont know why theyre desperately protecting AJ but go on a witch hunt against Fury

Anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                UK newspapers arent covering it
                I dont know why theyre desperately protecting AJ but go on a witch hunt against Fury

Anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Honestly, who cares?

If he's a racist, so what?

Lots of fighters are probably racist. If they give me a good fight, I really don't give a damn.

Besides, if they don't ever actually hurt somebody else physically because of their hatred or racism, then how is anybody hurt? If you're hurt with words, that's just being a b1tch.

I'm not a huge fan, but this doesn't impact me either way.

As far as the white Brits still supporting them, that's not a cuck move either. They don't mind somebody having their own damn opinions. Free speech is a good thing.
                  Uh yea it is this isn't about free speech. He's not going to jail for saying it.

"Yes mr Joshua you are so superior to me. There's only onnnnne Anthony Joshua!! :wank:"

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Uh yea it is this isn't about free speech. He's not going to jail for saying it.

"Yes mr Joshua you are so superior to me. There's only onnnnne Anthony Joshua!! :wank:"
                    Well, you feel the same way he does anyway. It's very obvious. I don't hold it against you. If I was a b1tch, I would but I'm not. All this PC **** about what someone says is silly and very feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Well, you feel the same way he does anyway. It's very obvious. I don't hold it against you. If I was a b1tch, I would but I'm not. All this PC **** about what someone says is silly and very feminine.
                      How do I feel the same way when I said what aj said was racist? I never said I'm superior to another race.

Yes the world is a little too pc but feeling superior to another race is the very definition of racist smart guy. So try again

Comment

Working...
                      X