Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-27-2017, 09:54 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17163 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 60,342.87
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 
Default **The Official Mueller Russiagate/Obstruction of Justice Thread**

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Quote:
A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.
A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
Mueller was appointed in May to lead the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

On Friday, top lawyers who are helping to lead the Mueller probe, including veteran prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, were seen entering the court room at the DC federal court where the grand jury meets to hear testimony in the Russia investigation.
Reporters present saw a flurry of activity at the grand jury room, but officials made no announcements.
Shortly after President Donald Trump abruptly fired then-FBI Director James Comey, Rosenstein appointed Mueller as special counsel. Mueller took the reins of a federal investigation that Comey first opened in July 2016 in the middle of the presidential campaign.
Mueller is authorized to investigate "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation," according to Rosenstein's order.
The special counsel's investigation has focused on potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as obstruction of justice by the President, who might have tried to impede the investigation. CNN reported that investigators are scrutinizing Trump and his associates' financial ties to Russia.

Mueller's team has also examined foreign lobbying conducted by former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and others. His team has issued subpoenas for documents and testimony to a handful of figures, including some people close to Manafort, and others involved in the Trump Tower meeting between Russians and campaign officials.
Last year, the Comey-led investigation secured approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to monitor the communications of Manafort, as well as former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, as part of the investigation into Russian meddling.
In addition to Mueller's probe, three committees on Capitol Hill are conducting their own investigations.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-29-2017 at 01:11 PM.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:15 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Dotards right now

Don't worry, it's probably just a small timer to put the pressure on. Hey, maybe it's even Podesta's brother........

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-27-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:36 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 15245 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,047.57
Total Points: 52,944.90
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Dotards right now

Don't worry, it's probably just a small timer to put the pressure on. Hey, maybe it's even Podesta's brother........
You know they will brush off anything that comes up.
Why that chick in the first sig pic body looks disproportional?
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:38 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

For the record I've always said Trump was too stupid to collude with Russia. The subject line on Jr's email said "Russia - Clinton - private and confidential." ffs. Kushner talked about setting up a back channel with the Russian ambassador. That idea was so crazy the Russian ambassador thought he was being set up. These guys are not very smart.

It's Manafort, Page, and Flynn you have to watch out for. They understood how easy it is to fool Trump and take advantage of him and they most likely did.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:42 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
You know they will brush off anything that comes up.
Why that chick in the first sig pic body looks disproportional?
It's very proportional

Old 10-27-2017, 10:47 PM #6
Banned

Quoted: 15245 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,047.57
Total Points: 52,944.90
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
It's very proportional

Oh I see. She has her arms slightly behind her in your sig pic.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:54 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Oh I see. She has her arms slightly behind her in your sig pic.
This is her IG
Old 10-27-2017, 11:00 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

A firm hired by the Trump campaign

Old 10-27-2017, 11:09 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

They know Nunes can't be trusted

Old 10-27-2017, 11:12 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,803.00
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

Can't wait to see who will be in cuffs on Monday. Enjoy your weekend colluders!
Money Shot is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
**the, anti, breaking, collapse, giuliani, indict, investigation, justice, mueller, muellers, news, official, russiagate/obstruction, staff, team, thread**, told, trump, trump:

User Tag List