Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have to be disappointed with Danny, not with Keith.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    It's boxing, man. Worse group of fans you can come across. They complain about cherrypicks then they complain either way when the best fights the best. And they expect every fight to be a Salido vs Vargas type fight.

The new generation of fans... What more can be said...
    That's how they are. They probably grew up watching Tyson fights. So they don't appreciate the other aspects of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      That's how they are. They probably grew up watching Tyson fights. So they don't appreciate the other aspects of boxing.
      So as Fans, when two Elite guys fight each other and they produce a lackluster fight ( for the most part ) we're not allowed to say we didn't like the fight ? Ur cup of tea might not be mine and judging by most comments on here most posters were underwhelmed last night . There's a reason Lara , Rico , etc. aren't put on the big stage any more... Great boxers with styles that are hard on the eyes . Not saying Thurman's style is similar but he showed flashes of the notorious Run Time .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        So as Fans, when two Elite guys fight each other and they produce a lackluster fight ( for the most part ) we're not allowed to say we didn't like the fight ? Ur cup of tea might not be mine and judging by most comments on here most posters were underwhelmed last night . There's a reason Lara , Rico , etc. aren't put on the big stage any more... Great boxers with styles that are hard on the eyes . Not saying Thurman's style is similar but he showed flashes of the notorious Run Time .
        Lara and Rigo are not on the big stage because they are not fighting competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          How can anyone be disappointed with either guy..

Both looked world class,,, somebody had to lose..
          This. Who's disappointed, it was a good fight, and was entertaining throughout.

Danny won more rounds on Keith than basically all of Keith's oppiennts, so can't hate on that.

Comment

If you found it entertaining, then I don't know what to say.

I expected more.. but more from Garcia. He was down like 6-2 in rounds after eight rounds. He needed to attack and risk and he didn't. He allowed Thurman to get away with the "running". It was not like Thurman clinched him ala Mayweather. No, he just moved. Garcia was a bit scared and I understand it. He was just content with losing a "close fight" and not getting KOed.

I think some of you need to understand better what people is saying before posting.

Comment

Lara and Rigo are not on the big stage because they are not fighting competitive fights.
              Ohhh . So it's their opponents selection keeping em off the Big stage . Not the fact that in Lara's big fight with Canelo he Ran like Flo-Jo . Or in the Canelo/Cotto PPV undercard Rico looked like Sh't ?

Comment

Another one of these GGG suckers, who simply can't appriciate anything else than a KO? Just a regular.

Comment

lol... You have outdated me and yourself... I grew up on mike.. anybody under 25 probably never saw him.. Ear bite was 20 damn years ago... crazy how time flies

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    Another one of these GGG suckers, who simply can't appriciate anything else than a KO? Just a regular.
                    Another idiot who can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      It's boxing, man. Worse group of fans you can come across. They complain about cherrypicks then they complain either way when the best fights the best. And they expect every fight to be a Salido vs Vargas type fight.

The new generation of fans... What more can be said...
                      Also this. This new breed of fight fans are the freaking worst. They complain about every damn thing, and always find a way to ruin an event, or to discredit someone. Haven't spent a day sweating with the fighters, but the quickest ones to talk ish about the fight, and the fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X