Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It was probably Sunspace, huh?
    Who knows.

I will say this now that you mention it, SafeSpace did mention the low sperm count.

I've got no clue if he said if first, or he just mimicked Addix or they both heard it somewhere else.

I do know it didn't come from me, as it's not true. I actually have no idea what my sperm count is, as I've never had reason to ever get it checked. I know everything down there still functions just fine. That I can tell you.

As I said, simply ask Addix where he got those false ideas about my car purchase and my sperm count.

You'll see what he provides to back the claims up, if he even provides you anything....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      What's funny is that if my dad had bought my car as opposed to me having to pay for it, I'd be all open about it and gloating about it.

When you run into someone jealous of your cool toys, the best way to get their goat really good is to tell them you didn't even have to pay for the toys yourself but instead had someone buy the toys for you.
      Lmao 1bads dad didn't really buy his cars, he just said it all over the internet to make people jealous....

Look at this cuck squirm. No wonder your wife spends all her time with the cats, even they have more testosterone than you.

Lmao at trying to flip things around by calling me a stalker, because your getting exposed as a pathetic low test cuck.

"Fake news, fake news"
      Yeah where have I heard that before.

Comment

• 1bads wife is so desperate for a real man with a dick that actually works, that when she eats a hot dog she licks the tip first.

Comment

• ....this is kind of mean guys....but that is obviously him. I mean what are the chances of someone using the exact same name.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            1bads wife is so desperate for a real man with a dick that actually works, that when she eats a hot dog she licks the tip first.
            Whatcha talking about a real man in the liberal party?

That's like telling us unicorn exist

Gtfo

Comment

Who says they are my age and live in Austin? It could be a 90 year old guy from Timbuktu for all we know. It's the Internet, genius. People lie all the time.

Hell, it could be Addix or you for all we know.

It certainly wasn't me that created them all, as Addix cited a YouTube account and I've never had one. That I know.

As I said, I did use the handle on some forums. Doesn't mean every 1bad65 on the Internet is me, obviously.

Why this obsession over nonsense like who bought one of my 3 cars, my sperm count, and why other people like yourselves who take the Internet way too seriously e-challenged me a decade ago??
              I must admt the last few pages have been an amusing read.

Are you seriously saying that you had a doppleganger creating accounts using your name of 1bad65.

1bad65 in this quoted post has stated that he has never created a YouTube account.

Addix - Please link the YouTube account that you say is his....let Boxingscene decide.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                Are you seriously saying that you had a doppleganger creating accounts using your name of 1bad65.
                At least once. It was in a MA forum.

That, and I know I've never said my dad bought my car or house, nor anything about my sperm count.

So Addix is lying, or someone not me with that handle said it.

Keep in mind, all this started over Addix getting butthurt in an Internet debate.

He's now down to insulting my wife over the Internet

Addix should be being mocked over this pathetic mentally defective behavior, not me being questioned about bs like my sperm count and toys.

People are instead cheering on a guy desperate to have an e-beef with a middle aged man over an Internet political disagreement.

I'm also stunned the mods here won't shut this nonsense down.

Comment

You do realize that's a seriously creepy e-obsession, don't you?

To obsess over a guy like this solely for disagreeing with you about politics on the Internet is some serious Mental Illness Theater.
                  One more thing worth mentioning which was not included in my video assesment is what terrible movement 1bad65 displays. No wonder he ate so many shots (however softly they were delivered, with however little intent and with however little intensity). Against someone in a real fight his failure to provide any kind of moving target when closing distance would lead to his bones being smashed.

1bad65 - The bad is there for a reason.

Comment

Who knows.

I will say this now that you mention it, SafeSpace did mention the low sperm count.

I've got no clue if he said if first, or he just mimicked Addix or they both heard it somewhere else.

I do know it didn't come from me, as it's not true. I actually have no idea what my sperm count is, as I've never had reason to ever get it checked. I know everything down there still functions just fine. That I can tell you.

As I said, simply ask Addix where he got those false ideas about my car purchase and my sperm count.

You'll see what he provides to back the claims up, if he even provides you anything....
                    You are sterile!
                    Why lie about it?

It's there for everyone to see.

1bad is probably clicking report on all of Addix's post to get him banned.

Overzealous jaded will probably come and help him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      1bads wife is so desperate for a real man with a dick that actually works, that when she eats a hot dog she licks the tip first.
                      Just Da tip!

Comment

Working...
                      X