Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stewards reaction to Hayes T-shirt [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blablabla, would you see Floyd, Manny, Wlad or Vitali fighting for free like Haye would of had to? idiot

Comment

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

Most Klitschko opponents talk **** Peter, Austin, Gomez, Arreola, Brewster, Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Most Klitschko opponents talk **** Peter, Austin, Gomez, Arreola, Brewster, Johnson.
            Apart from Brewster... which other fighter is gonna take it to Wlad from round 1?

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
              Apart from Brewster... which other fighter is gonna take it to Wlad from round 1?
              Still remains to be seen if Haye will, like he did vs Valuev? Talk vs actions are 2 different things, most are to gullible to understand this.

btw i'm sure every opponent wants to they just are unable to.

Comment

too bad the fight didn't happen

Comment

I wanted one of those t-shirts but Haye didn't end up selling them in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Still remains to be seen if Haye will, like he did vs Valuev? Talk vs actions are 2 different things, most are to gullible to understand this.

btw i'm sure every opponent wants to they just are unable to.
                    You dont have to 'take it to valuev' to win..

Comment

Mannys laughing because he's amused Haye thinks he has a chance. If Haye attacks Wlad he'll be out. If he runs like he did against Valuev he loses a UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X