Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2018, 11:50 PM #11
Zn1 Zn1 is offline
EDDIE HEARN IS LEGENDARY!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alt Posts: 4,804
Age: 36
Posts: 12,973
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21514
Zn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,684.78
Bank: 19,568.00
Total Points: 21,252.78
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger Merry Christmas again - TBear You look like you need an apple :) - *Boss Lady* I give thee apple - Bossy 
thanx for the points!!! - E.P.T. thx for the points - Pain~Lucy Happy Holidays again Sn1 - TBear Here's an apple for ya. - j0zef Holiday - TBear 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Bellew is Stevenson's and Cleverly's leftovers, lol @ even trying to compare him to SOG Ward.
Bellew beat Cleverly pretty easily at cruiserweight, funny that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Zn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-10-2018, 11:56 PM #12
FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 1,689
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,740.15
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 9,760.30
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist Suck it - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
"winning 2 rounds" yet Usyk was down on all the scorecards lol

Huck was hitting him at will too, when will you people learn you're just setting yourself up for disappointment?
Usyk is a top candidate for fighter of the year and top 5 P4P easy. His resume is better than Crawford's. He's an Olympic gold medalist. He's amazing to watch. End of your thread.
FaustoGeraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:57 PM #13
dirty fingers dirty fingers is offline
boxen
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,147
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
dirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond reputedirty fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,595.23
Bank: 1,045.76
Total Points: 8,640.99
Good guy knows his shit - Badzi87 Happy Holidays and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. No Message - MDPopescu 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
every time usyk wins this clown makes a thread claiming the opponent was terribile / the division is terribile or the beaten opponent was giving usyk hell by winning 2 rounds. hell he even claimed usyk went 'life and death' with huck, despite huck not winning any rounds
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
What the...? That was one of Usyk's most dominant fights.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The guy is either jealous of Ukrainian slickness or retarded.
dirty fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:07 AM #14
BM dnobagaV BM dnobagaV is offline
Școala vieții
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Dreamville
Posts: 4,961
Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,503.65
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 12,528.90
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Bellew is Stevenson's and Cleverly's leftovers, lol @ even trying to compare him to SOG Ward.
Usyk career > Ward career
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:20 AM #15
TheCell8 TheCell8 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4,213
Quoted: 2011 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
TheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,049.98
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 12,075.23
Default

Reminder: You have the worst opinions on the forum.
TheCell8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:31 AM #16
kiDynamite92 kiDynamite92 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,144
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,742.27
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,767.52
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 cool ass poster - Mike D Good posts man - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
That win over shot David Haye went to his head
Haye was on 1 leg for both those fights basically and even he was a blown up cruiserweight - just let that sink in. If he faced an actual heavy he probably would have ended up in hospital. I'm happy for Bellew though, he's a real nice guy and I'm glad he made all that money for him and his family. Usyk is a great fighter and he'll probably go down as one of if not the greatest cruiserweight champion in history along with Holyfield but please, I really hope he doesn't try and follow in Holyfields footsteps and go after the top guys in the heavyweight division.
kiDynamite92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:43 AM #17
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,882
Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,948.17
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,973.42
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
Usyk career > Ward career
While Usyk is a quality fighter no doubt, letís not get carried away
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:59 AM #18
Cutthroat Cutthroat is offline
SOG Ward 32-0
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Standin on the corner straight slangin rocks...
Posts: 8,228
Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,706.00
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 15,726.15
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zn1 View Post
Bellew beat Cleverly pretty easily at cruiserweight, funny that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
After what Kovalev did to him, sure.
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:59 AM #19
Cutthroat Cutthroat is offline
SOG Ward 32-0
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Standin on the corner straight slangin rocks...
Posts: 8,228
Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,706.00
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 15,726.15
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
Usyk is a top candidate for fighter of the year and top 5 P4P easy. His resume is better than Crawford's. He's an Olympic gold medalist. He's amazing to watch. End of your thread.
Briedis is arguably his best win aside of Gassiev and he just got a robbery win over a nobody.

Last edited by Cutthroat; 11-11-2018 at 01:03 AM.
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 01:05 AM #20
Zn1 Zn1 is offline
EDDIE HEARN IS LEGENDARY!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alt Posts: 4,804
Age: 36
Posts: 12,973
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21514
Zn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,684.78
Bank: 19,568.00
Total Points: 21,252.78
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger Merry Christmas again - TBear You look like you need an apple :) - *Boss Lady* I give thee apple - Bossy 
thanx for the points!!! - E.P.T. thx for the points - Pain~Lucy Happy Holidays again Sn1 - TBear Here's an apple for ya. - j0zef Holiday - TBear 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
After what Kovalev did to him, sure.
Stevenson splattered Bellew at LHW so your point is?
Zn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
bellew, reminder:, wasn't

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.