Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who you've found yourself worried about.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who you've found yourself worried about.

Not gonna lie, i've been feeling more empathy towards fighters than i did when i was younger. Maybe it's because I can actually see the effects it has had on the older fighters i.e holyfield, or just a better understanding on head injuries. Similar to tim bradley in the twilight of his career, i'm struggling to watch sean porter fight. He takes some serious damage in most of his fights i've watched and can't have a long career fighting like that.

Are there any fighters you feel this way about, or is it all in the game?

I'd love to see a lot of mfers retire. I think if you are losing too many fights at any level they should be retiring you or sending you down a level just like you'd get kicked out of the NFL if you kept dropping passes or throwing interceptions or you'd get sent to the minors in baseball.

And I also believe anyone who's been legit KO'd should be suspended for 6-12mos automatically.

But yea there are definitely a lot of specific guys I'd like to have seen gone sooner or gone now. That Tapia guy seems punch drunk now. Bradley shouldn't have been allowed to fight after that Ruslan fight. I think the way Khan got slept vs Canelo looked bad & while I'm glad he stayed away from boxing for awhile I think he's well off enough to retire. And sh^t man I could name guys all day. Being KTFO is not some sh^t that should be happening to anyone in boxing more than a 3 or 4 times absolute max.

Comment

Rios is the next Bobby Chacon. He's gonna need a map to his house someday.
      Manny Pac takes a lot of punches too. It's not showing any ill-effects right now but he really should quit now.
      Same for Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'd love to see a lot of mfers retire. I think if you are losing too many fights at any level they should be retiring you or sending you down a level just like you'd get kicked out of the NFL if you kept dropping passes or throwing interceptions or you'd get sent to the minors in baseball.

And I also believe anyone who's been legit KO'd should be suspended for 6-12mos automatically.

But yea there are definitely a lot of specific guys I'd like to have seen gone sooner or gone now. That Tapia guy seems punch drunk now. Bradley shouldn't have been allowed to fight after that Ruslan fight. I think the way Khan got slept vs Canelo looked bad & while I'm glad he stayed away from boxing for awhile I think he's well off enough to retire. And sh^t man I could name guys all day. Being KTFO is not some sh^t that should be happening to anyone in boxing more than a 3 or 4 times absolute max.
        I believe the NSAC suspends them for 3 months with CT scan requirement for license renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          I believe the NSAC suspends them for 3 months with CT scan requirement for license renewal.
          Yea I think it should be longer. And I'd bet it will be longer eventually. That CTE sh^t ain't going away.

Comment

misunderstood.

Magomed, gave his wife some money and all.

Comment

https://youtu.be/VARuOJeMG6k

Comment

David Price is a concern.

Comment

Freddie Roach, Sol Campbell, andre agassi.

Comment

Where is Jernaine Taylor?

Comment

Working...
                    X