Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: How Can Mayweather Hold Back Davis From Making More Money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather, get a lawyer and sue this piece of trash

Comment

Eddie is just doing what he can. At the end of the day, he still hasn’t landed that A-list American and he’s going to keep pushing for it.

Comment

Floyd stopping Tank making money. Tank has let his feelings known on Twitter all about this.

Comment

Hearn will make Davis Big money the same way he is killing it for Big Baby Miller. Riiiigggghhhhht.
          What the **** is wrong with Eddie...?????

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
            You mean the 50 million dollar publicity stunt. I can't believe that after all of Deontay Wilder's contradictions and lies y'all still act like there was ever a real 50 million dollar guarantee on the table. I guess it just sounds cool to repeat something that you know isn't true.
            You must have missed the article where Eddie Hearn said the money is real, it's there but they are willing to take less money to make the fight in the UK..
            So yes the contract was real and Eddie Hearn admitted it was real but they still ducked Wilder....
            And I'm no Wilder fan but I'm just keeping it real!

Comment

This should definitely be illegal. He shouldn’t be speaking on anyone else fighter. Groom your own fighters find your talent in the UK

Comment

So let me get this straight Eddie.. Everyone suppose to leave their current deal with Showtime, which had their back since HBO kick them off. And free T.V (fox) which combine have many more eyes then DAZN will ever have to sign with you for upfront money on a unproven service.

I remember when DAZN first started and Eddie was out here yelling that you wasn't going to just throw money around like AL did with the money he got, but yet you're doing the same thing...

Fact is PBC don't need anyone else and there fighters will have the most eyes on them. Once their name become known then you move in for the kill.

If things go south. PBC can always join forces with ESPN (T.R) and just kill DAZN. As more fans turn in to free T.V boxing. Canelo is the biggest Mexican fighter not American, shoot he won't even respect American culture and learn English.

Eddie you're going in for overkill man. Let them come to you stop trying to throw money in everyone face and act surprise when they don't jump on it like crazed dogs.

Netflix didn't just happen overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Why do you wilder fans keep spreading fake news ? To hide wilders duck? It makes you come across as stupid

There was no 50m and it was proven with wilder refusing to send a contract
                  Even though Eddie Hearn said himself he had no reason to believe the money wasn't there.

All the same people saying "Wilder doesn't have $50m" apparently have no idea who Al Haymon is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Mayweather, get a lawyer and sue this piece of trash
                    Sue for what?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      This should definitely be illegal. He shouldn’t be speaking on anyone else fighter. Groom your own fighters find your talent in the UK
                      You did read were it said he offered to co-promote Davis right? What's wrong with that?
                      That's not illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X