Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-10-2018, 04:19 PM #61
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16851 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 53,966.54
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
This is 2018. Apps such as; Dazn/ESPN+/Netflix/Prime Video/YouTube are all available on TV's.
Like I said like 3 times up in this mfer I don't own a TV. I got rid of it like 6 years ago cuz I almost never watched it & I was moving around more & didn't wanna travel with a big ass TV with me all the time. I'm a minimalist bruh. I just download movies or tv seasons I wanna watch.

But am I hearing you mfers saying I gotta buy a TV or watch on a smartphone to watch DAZN without it freezing or some such sh^t? If thats the case I'll definitely cancel cuz I have no interest in buying a TV & I don't wanna watch the Mini Me-sized WBSS tournament.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-10-2018, 04:20 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2374 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 15,448.94
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ Happy New Years Bro - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
LOL dude I don't even own a TV to hook my computer or a chromecast to. I got rid of my TV about 6 or so years ago. I barely watch any tv show/movie sh^t to begin with & when I do I'll just download the movie or the last season & watch on my computer. All I usually watch is boxing sh^t & you don't need a TV to do that with all this streaming sh^t out there. Or I didn't think you did & certainly I ain't been doing that in forever.

But my issue with all this is why can I stream illegal sh^t, but the legal sh^t won't stream for sh^t? I don't understand that at all.
My guess would be that illegal streams are crappy low res feeds where as DAZN will be streaming in at least 720p I'd have thought.
BodiesInFlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 04:37 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 777 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,372.87
Unhappy

Quote:
Not glad to see others having issues with DAZN, but kinda glad cuz I feel like I'm the only mfer mentioning all this buffering, cloudly, slow bs going on with DAZN.

I jumped on their free trial fully expecting to become a subscriber in month 2 cuz I love the WBSS tournament & I think Eddie does quality UK sh^t even if the US stuff has lil to be excited over right now. But with the quality I have when watching this live I don't expect to be a month 2 please take my $10 customer. I'll just go back to illegal streams cuz they are somehow more quality.

Damn, that sucks that the stream and quality is great for damn near all of us but not for you.

I wish I had answers for you because it is a good quality app to watch. I hope you can figure out what it is that is causing that.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 04:54 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
BlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,825.38
- It's Big Pun! The one and onlyson of Tony... Montana You ain't promised manana in the rotten manzana. C'mon pana... :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
LOL dude I don't even own a TV to hook my computer or a chromecast to. I got rid of my TV about 6 or so years ago. I barely watch any tv show/movie sh^t to begin with & when I do I'll just download the movie or the last season & watch on my computer. All I usually watch is boxing sh^t & you don't need a TV to do that with all this streaming sh^t out there. Or I didn't think you did & certainly I ain't been doing that in forever.

But my issue with all this is why can I stream illegal sh^t, but the legal sh^t won't stream for sh^t? I don't understand that at all.
gotcha. yea not sure why the illicit streams work better for you than the legal stuff

the free illegal streams are always super spotty to me. paid illegal streams are better, but depending on the price point, i might as well subscribe to the full service app
BlakBread904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:00 PM #65
Interim Champion

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
MeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,541.73

Yes, that Deez Nutz app is light years better than the BSPN app. I watched the Vargas/Dulorme card in peace and high def this past weekend. Good job, Eddie!
MeanestNiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:04 PM #66
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16851 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 53,966.54
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
My guess would be that illegal streams are crappy low res feeds where as DAZN will be streaming in at least 720p I'd have thought.
Yea that makes sense. Admittedly the quality isn't as good as DAZN when its working. Thing is all the buffering + cloudiness makes for high quality unwatchability.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:42 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Kezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 10,078.88
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Yea that makes sense. Admittedly the quality isn't as good as DAZN when its working. Thing is all the buffering + cloudiness makes for high quality unwatchability.
Sounds like your internet connection/speed
Kezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:43 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2768 Post(s)
Jsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,985.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park the BS View Post
Not only that, but England is better than America.

In England the people are incredible and universally recognised as the most polite, decent human beings on earth.

All Americans are rapists and murderers.

Bill Cosby, murdered and raped over 900 woman.

FACT.
And he did it all with a jello pudding pop.
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:45 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,441.17
No Message - DramaShow- 

how ****ing high am i right now?
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:00 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2581 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,767.57

DAZN buries ESPN +; No questions, if ands or buts.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, espn

User Tag List