No announcement yet.

I love to eat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love to eat

I love to eat rice with green pepper,soup,chicken,steak.I love to drink coffee and orange juice.Thank God for food.i just love to eat!

I love to eat Friend chicken. Pizza, Grilled Burgers, Cold drinks Coke, banana shake, Orange juice, Apple juice, and Ice cream.

Comment

Dayum, I love Asian food! especially Korean and Thai.

I'm looking for a recipe for beef pot pie. Think chicken or turkey pot pie, but with beef. I've found the European and Australian meat pies and shepherds pie https://dpublished.com/easy-beef-pot...cooking-guide/, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. As bad as this sounds think the frozen pot pies. I just had a half of beef processed from my farm and I'm trying to find lots of beef recipes that will do well for leftovers and meal prepping.
      Last edited by getkin; 06-25-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I love to eat most foods, which is a problem for me (severe weight gain). I am 6kg/12lbs heavier than my ideal weight. Even today, I already ate my daily calorie quota, but I ended up eating 3 slices of pizza & a piece of chocolate cake on top of my daily calorie quota. I'm going back to dieting starting tomorrow... By the way, I haven't been working out for the last 2 years, but I started dips & squats last week. On my first day, I did 70 squats and 49 dips altogether (not at once, in sets), but my muscles have been sore for the whole week, and today, I could do only 10 dips & 10 squats. The only significant source of protein right now is my 3 cups of protein shakes (480 Calories, 75g protein, supposedly), but maybe I should eat more protein. 1 can of tuna gives me 30g protein according to the label for only 120 Calories. (Give or take 20% discrepancy.)

Comment

I love burgers, steaks, cheese, pasta, korean food

Comment

I love proteins and I also love vegetables
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I have a sweet tooth so I love chocolate, ice cream, and many other sweets

Comment

I am unpretentious in food, I like to eat almost everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Lori44 View Post
                  I am unpretentious in food, I like to eat almost everything!
                  I wish I could eat everything and stay fit Unfortunately, I struggle with overweight. I was recently prescribed ozempic, here is ozempic coupon if someone's on the same boat. I've already tried many different diets but as soon as I stop it, I gain again. This time I gained a lot because I couldn't work out properly due to a trauma. Nevertheless, I hope to get in shape as soon as I'll recover.
                  Last edited by Ayat Aguirre; 11-28-2022, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I enjoy eating delicious meals. My wife is a great cook. I am always thinking about my favorite cuisines and foods and drinks. I love trying new things, but I also have my old favorites that I always come back to. I am always looking for new recipes and ways to make my favorite foods even better. I am always trying to find the perfect balance of flavors in my food. I love to eat food that is both healthy and delicious. I am always looking for new ways to make healthy food taste even better. I am always trying to find ways to make unhealthy food healthier. I love to cook and eat and I am always looking for new ways to improve my skills. My favorite food is meat and meat dishes for a number of reasons. First, I love the taste of meat. It is rich and flavorful, and there is nothing quite like a juicy steak or a hearty stew. Second, meat is a great source of protein and other nutrients, which are essential for my health and well-being. Third, meat dishes are usually very filling, so I never have to worry about being hungry after a meal. Finally, I find that meat is one of the most versatile foods out there, as it can be cooked in so many different ways. Whether it is grilled, roasted, or stewed, there is always a new and exciting way to enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                    X