Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Hulu worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegal streams over everything. Be a cheap bastard. Stick it to the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Wu tang is a good watch plus it got older shows if you wanted to catch up on something it's a good deal at $6
      oh snap forgot about the WuTang special is it good?

Also yeah I gotta catch up on ton of shows im always working and traveling for work so never see anything in real time live anymore.

Hows the Live TV option is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        oh snap forgot about the WuTang special is it good?

Also yeah I gotta catch up on ton of shows im always working and traveling for work so never see anything in real time live anymore.

Hows the Live TV option is it worth it?
        I don't have the live option I have the bundle with ESPN and Disney Wu tang is good but I didn't like the latter episodes 7/10

I'm going to watch American Horror stories next I recommend Fargo if you never watched it and Atlanta a lot of contents for the price imo

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I don't have the live option I have the bundle with ESPN and Disney Wu tang is good but I didn't like the latter episodes 7/10

I'm going to watch American Horror stories next I recommend Fargo if you never watched it and Atlanta a lot of contents for the price imo
          Yeah Atlanta is actually my fav current show. It pissed me off they took like 2 years off since the last season tho.

I was disappointed Hulu didnt have Better Call Saul tho, I know they ending after one more season so I gotta find away to watch it if I cancel Direct TV.

As for the ESPN combo do u get just the main ESPN or do u get the other ESPN channels as well?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Yeah Atlanta is actually my fav current show. It pissed me off they took like 2 years off since the last season tho.

I was disappointed Hulu didnt have Better Call Saul tho, I know they ending after one more season so I gotta find away to watch it if I cancel Direct TV.

As for the ESPN combo do u get just the main ESPN or do u get the other ESPN channels as well?
            ESPN+ Disney + Hulu ad free is the bundle Disney + is kind of pointless unless you have kids I don't really watch it tbh

Comment

Working...
            X