Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Slapped Deontay Wilder About Like He Was His *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dillian Whyte should have 3 losses. Chisora beat him the first time and if you just reverse the headbutt knockdown his fight with Parker is a draw. Not to mention all the crazy fouling he has always been aloud to get away with especially against Joseph Parker. I can't wait until he finally does face Wilder and he gets knocked clean out just like he did against AJ. Silly drug cheat..

Comment

Wilder fans are angry with whyte but he said the truth more reason, wilder refuse to fight him all this while

Comment

C'mon Dillian, tell us what you really think.

Comment

Those three alone are better than anything Wilder's got on his resume.

Comment

Whyte stating the straight facts again .... as much as I want to see fury give wilder another pasting I would absolutely love a whyte wilder fight first

Wilder talks about Dillian like he’s f**k all . Whyte had to work his way up the rankings the hard way not fighting 39 brick layers and plasterers in Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by yard man View Post
              i thought wild-her was a 1 dollar hooker for a min with the way pimp Fury slapped him about
              ROFL!
              Fury literally pimp slapped Beyonce like a hooker with his glove. I wouldn't be surprised if Wilder can't perform sexually for his wife anymore after she saw him get totally dominated and emasculated in the ring and now make excuses like a biotch lol.

Whyte was right - Wilder got slapped like a biotch and then started making excuses like a biotch. We all know biotches don't take blame for anything and Wilder isn't accepting his defeat like a biotch.

Notice how Joshua congratulated Ruiz and made 0 excuses and then schooled Ruiz in the rematch. Wilder isn't half the man Joshua is either. Would love to see Joshua KO the Fcking Skeleton too, but Wilder is too pu55y to travel outside of the US like most American fighters like Floyd, Ward, Roy Jones, etc.

Comment

Lol.. Beta boxers and beta males living thru Fury's win! Smh! Now I know how AJ real fans felt. Dang.. This shyt hurt.. But fuk it.. I'm a man. I stand by Wilder! Until the end my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  Whyte knows Fury well and sparred him before so he knows what he is doing, sparring is just that but it didn't go that way in the gym , Tyson refuses to bite back against Whyte and deny any of the stories.

You'ed have to back Tyson vs Whyte but don't put your house on it.
                  Fury vs Whyte would basically be Fury vs Chisora III

Dillian isn't in Tyson's league and would lose every round, he'd get his face jabbed to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    Let's not forget Rivas. He handled himself fairly good against a roided out opponent.
                    Who are u talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
                      Dillian Whyte should have 3 losses. Chisora beat him the first time and if you just reverse the headbutt knockdown his fight with Parker is a draw. Not to mention all the crazy fouling he has always been aloud to get away with especially against Joseph Parker. I can't wait until he finally does face Wilder and he gets knocked clean out just like he did against AJ. Silly drug cheat..
                      Wilder is finished ! The Blueprint is out there and it's officially ! Whyte knows this and will do everything he can to get Wilder in the ring. Remember ! Wilder has been running away from him for the last 2 years ! Fact

Comment

Working...
                      X