Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Wilder confirms Ortiz is next, what should the fight be called?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    My point was that op was mad that all the attention was on Wilder. Can you read?
    The OP is mad that Wilder isn't going to negotiate a Joshua fight but fight Ortiz instead.

Comment

For me it's the most pointless rematch since Kovalev v Pascal. No need for either matches to happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The OP is mad that Wilder isn't going to negotiate a Joshua fight but fight Ortiz instead.
        That fights will happen soon and you know it will.
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 05-19-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
          That's exactly what will happen.
          I believe that would be the case too. In addition, he went the distance with Joseph Parker too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            Wilder's last 3 fights have gone viral. This will do good numbers too
            So true. I agree. Hands down Wilder is the man at Heavyweight. He is by far, the most entertaining and crowd pleasing heavyweight champion/boxer in the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yeah it would be embrassing if he nearly gets stopped and is down on the cards when he wins by late ko over a gassed ruiz. hmmm sounds familiar...
              You're dreaming man. If he don't put Andy Ruiz away a lot sooner than Deontay Wilder put Breazeale away then his stock will plummet. Especially in the states and in the negotiations with Deontay Wilder; If Matchroom and DAZN are pushing for a late November early December bout. Hell Wilder just may get a 60/40 split of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I believe that would be the case too. In addition, he went the distance with Joseph Parker too.
                Exactly! Joshua is clearly #3 behind Fury and Wilder.

Only a bias Limey would even suggest otherwise.

Just the facts here; What has Joshua done INSIDE THE RING that would suggest otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                  Exactly! Joshua is clearly #3 behind Fury and Wilder.

Only a bias Limey would even suggest otherwise.

Just the facts here; What has Joshua done INSIDE THE RING that would suggest otherwise?
                  Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing. Since the Wladimir Klitschko fight; More than two years ago. He has done absolutely Jack shit! He has fought nothing but Euro bum after Euro bum. That's why he is now fighting in the states against an American opponent.

Now Eddie is under a lot of pressure to produce Wilder vs Joshua before next year because he knows he has only a small window left. If he doesn't generate enough subs or revenue for DAZN by the end of September of next year he is out with the bath water.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 05-19-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

So, according to Wilder fans, AJ is #3 now because Wilder beat a guy that AJ beat 3 years ago when he was undefeated. Also Fury is #2 or #1 because he was in a draw with Wilder, who is only now stepping up his level of competition after 40 fights haha. Never mind AJ has 4 belts, has been fighting top ten guys and offered both Fury and Wilder millions to fight him. Y'all aren't even worth debating any more on this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing. Since the Wladimir Klitschko fight; More than two years ago. He has done absolutely Jack shit! He has fought nothing but Euro bum after Euro bum. That's why he is now fighting in the states against an American opponent.

Now Eddie is under a lot of pressure to produce Wilder vs Joshua before next year because he knows he has only a small window left. If he doesn't generate enough subs or revenue for DAZN by the end of September of next year he is out with the bath water.
                      Thank you! I give AJ A LOT of respect for beating a very game Wlad.

But since then he's done NOTHING. His best win since that was against Povetkin. And he sure didn't look too great during the 1st four rounds of that fight!

While Deontay has beaten a very game Ortiz, was 1 second away from stopping Fury in a draw, and just starched Breaze in 1 rd.

How could ANYONE argue Wilder is behind AJ at this point?

And a win over Andy Ruiz ain't gonna help his cause too much.

Face it Hearn; You guys are going to have to take a tough fight at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X