Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Has To Grow a Set of Nuts - Step Up, Fight Somebody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Hahahahahaha, which news?
    You make up shyyte from your head and wants to sell it on boxingscene. Sorry, that isn't working as planned.
    Ducking duck squad
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    no, it was all over the news

your head must have been up your ass on that particular day
    Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Guys were so quick to point out when fury got his top rank deal that the money wouldn’t be fully guaranteed unless he fought wilder yet you honestly think dazn are going to pay wilder 120 mil to fight the likes of Washington and spilkza
    Why is this so hard for you guys?

The contract was great money, however it included no dates to actually get the money outside of the Breazeale fight money. Wilder would have been committing to fight on DAZN and letting Hearn determine WHEN he would fight Joshua and preventing him from fighting other lucrative fights like Fury Ortiz and Kownacki in the interim.

So Wilder said thanks but no thanks, but keep that same $40M guarantee energy when we are negotiating a one fight deal against Joshua with an actual date.

Comment

Fat Fury was castrated by Bob Arum so he can't talk. Fat Fury is ducking Beyonce Wildher TO THIS DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Why is this so hard for you guys?

The contract was great money, however it included no dates to actually get the money outside of the Breazeale fight money. Wilder would have been committing to fight on DAZN and letting Hearn determine WHEN he would fight Joshua and preventing him from fighting other lucrative fights like Fury Ortiz and Kownacki in the interim.

So Wilder said thanks but no thanks, but keep that same $40M guarantee energy when we are negotiating a one fight deal against Joshua with an actual date.
        So what you’re saying is he didn’t want to accept the deal because there was a chance it would interfere with him fighting Ortiz and konowacki? I’m not including fury because it’s not really down to Deontay when that fight happens either.

So now he wants a one fight deal? What happened to the rematch he was crying about before?

Comment

Fury clearly knows what he's saying here. I mean Fury schooled the guy that Joshua ducked for $50 mil. Joshua said he wanted the fight in the UK and now he's in America fighting a Tomato can.

Comment

I don`t care much about Wilder -Fury 2 , not even Joshua -Wilder...but man...Joshua -Fury on Wembley is the fight i am living for.

Comment

hahahaha...Tyson might be a douche sometimes but I still love him

its hilarious to watch people suck his D when he "embarrassed wilder"...then turn on him when he takes a steaming bulldog dump on their idol

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Fury clearly knows what he's saying here. I mean Fury schooled the guy that Joshua ducked for $50 mil. Joshua said he wanted the fight in the UK and now he's in America fighting a Tomato can.
                amen

lets also add that team AJ is hyping the tomato can up to be even better than the guy they handpicked! you gotta love it!

the proof is in the last year and a half....wilder fought Ortiz tried to fight aj ...fought fury and tried to rematch him immediately after fans said he was embarrassed

meanwhile aj has fought parker, povetkin, miller/ruiz lol

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                  Can't believe anyone listens to this idiot.

Who is AJ meant to fight? Fury and Wilder are both blatantly ducking him and he's beat nearly everyone else.
                  That’s basically it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

the proof is in the last year and a half....wilder fought Ortiz tried to fight aj ...fought fury and tried to rematch him immediately after fans said he was embarrassed

meanwhile aj has fought parker, povetkin, miller/ruiz lol
                    Yeah, your right...Wilder has won once in his last two, and i agree that Parker , Povetkin and Ruiz urinates from a substancial height over any 3 sequential fights on either Furys or Wilders resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      40 mil for Joshua is still a vast overpayment. He made 17 against fury and according to these guys aj is unknown so if the fight happened on ppv he’d get 25-30 at best.
                      I thought he earnt 7-10 mil for the Fury fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X