NWO: DeGale wants Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWO: DeGale wants Ward.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34059

Who do you see winning this one, now? And In the near future?

He says within a year or 2. I don't think that's enough time for him to be ready, though an Englishman knocking off Ward is a delicious thought. And a young guy like Ward might outgrow 168 by that time. If DeGale were to challenge Ward next year at this time, sadly, I'd be picking Ward to beat him. 2 years, he may have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      He says within a year or 2. I don't think that's enough time for him to be ready, though an Englishman knocking off Ward is a delicious thought. And a young guy like Ward might outgrow 168 by that time. If DeGale were to challenge Ward next year at this time, sadly, I'd be picking Ward to beat him. 2 years, he may have a chance.
      That's what I think, and although I can't stand him, I'd have no choice but to shout for him against Ward.

Comment

I ain't even seen none of Degale's fights yet. I'm guessin it's over ambitious for him to expect he can beat Ward in the next yr or 2. gonna have to watch his fights and see what he's got.

Comment

I don't think DeGale is ready to take on Ward. It doesn't sound appealing to me.

Comment

didnt this guy just get smoked by some random named grove

Comment

Originally posted by klitschko101 View Post
              didnt this guy just get smoked by some random named grove
              nah, the judges got it wrong. degale won that fight

Comment

Working...
              X