• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I don't believe this is about Islam
    Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.

it's nothing more than a collective of criminals out for personal gain.
    And what would be that personal gain?

Would the Bloods and the Crips be any different if there was no police to stop them? I doubt it, power-crazed murderers.
    The Bloods & Crips are criminal gangs motivated by monetary gain, they do not believe they're doing 'god's work'. ISIS (and all other Islamic extremists groups) is motivated by establishing the Sharia (Islamic law) across the entire planet.

Nothing to do with religion though.

Comment

Originally posted by redpilladvocate View Post
      Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.
      The religion is really irrelevant. This is a land grab, there is similar action in Russia at present or the battle between Cartels for territory in Mexico. It's all about a group of criminals attempting to gain power, the religion is loose justification but they don't really need any.

The notion that all these guys are holy people who believe wholeheartedly in their religion is wide of the mark. If they did, they wouldn't be doing it. The Peshmerga reckon half of ISIS are on drugs, again this isn't religious behavior.

And what would be that personal gain?
      Money and power. The guys holding the hostages were talking about retiring to Qatar with their millions, you think they're super religious?

The Bloods & Crips are criminal gangs motivated by monetary gain, they do not believe they're doing 'god's work'. ISIS (and all other Islamic extremists groups) is motivated by establishing the Sharia (Islamic law) across the entire planet.

Nothing to do with religion though.
      It doesn't matter. Without the police enforcing the rule of law, they would start doing whatever they wanted to, just like the Cartels in Mexico. The most ruthless come out on top.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 08-26-2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

IMO, that which would deny them their right to free speech would also deny us our right to speak out against them.

Comment

This is what Mr Putin was referring too.

Comment

The religion is really irrelevant.
            According to who?

This is a land grab, there is similar action in Russia at present or the battle between Cartels for territory in Mexico. It's all about a group of criminals attempting to gain power, the religion is loose justification but they don't really need any.
            Of course it's a land grab - they're trying to spread Islam around the world via military conquest.

You are comparing totally different scenarios. I assume when you mention Russia you mean the situation in Ukraine. That's geo-politics and a very complicated situation. It's not motivated by religious extremism.

The situation in Mexico is motivated purely by monetary gain.

You aren't providing a single shred of evidence that ISIS isn't motivated by Islam. Islamic extremism is a problem worldwide. Are you trying to tell me all Islamic extremists groups, from Nigeria to Kenya, Somalia to Afghanistan, Syria to Indonesia, are all simply criminal gangs with NOTHING to do with Islam? It's hard not to look at you as a brain-dead dolt. Sorry.

The notion that all these guys are holy people who believe wholeheartedly in their religion is wide of the mark. If they did, they wouldn't be doing it.
            Then you don't understand Islam. Simple as that.

And I never mentioned the word "holy".

The Peshmerga reckon half of ISIS are on drugs, again this isn't religious behavior.
            Pure speculation, but anyway, if it turns them into fearless soldiers, then I'm sure the ISIS generals will welcome those drugs. So yes, it's very much religious behaviour if it helps them achieve their goal.

Money and power. The guys holding the hostages were talking about retiring to Qatar with their millions, you think they're super religious?
            So they can finance future attacks you fool.

It doesn't matter. Without the police enforcing the rule of law, they would start doing whatever they wanted to, just like the Cartels in Mexico. The most ruthless come out on top.
            "The religion is irrelevant"... "it doesn't matter"... god you counter with such razor sharp, ironclad arguments.

Your argument was that the 'Islamic State of Iraq & Syria' isn't motivated by Islam. You are wrong. They are trying to recreate the caliphate, and if they were to achieve that, they'd set their sights on the entire planet. Islamic law would then be established. But according to you... it's nothing to do with Islam.

Here's a fact for you - if Islam did not exist, ISIS would not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
              This is what Mr Putin was referring too.
              Putin is a cockmaster.

Comment

Weebler is in denial and doesn't want to actually read what the Quran teaches. Read the Quran, let me know if these individuals are misinterpreting it or whether or not they are following it to a tee.

You know why they behead people and crucify them? There's a specific reason for that, it's not some tactic they use just because.

It's what Mohamed did in his conquering of the Arabian peninsula. It's what the Muslims did when beating the Christians, they would crucify their prisoners to mock the crucifying of Jesus.

Learn your history, these people are religious nuts. They are taking the Quran literally.

Comment

Working...
                X