Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas Hopes a Win Over Omar Figueroa Leads To World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas Hopes a Win Over Omar Figueroa Leads To World Title Shot

Top welterweight contender Yordenis Ugas returns to the ring this coming July 20th, as part of one of the most anticipated cards this year. As BoxingScene.com first reported several days ago, Ugas will see action at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, where he will measure himself against undefeated Omar Figueroa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is shaping up to be the most stacked ppv since the 90s. Thank you Al Haymon

Comment

Ugas is a great person.

Would be a good fight

Comment

Interesting matchup. This card looks pretty decent.

Comment

He better beat Omar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            He better beat Omar.
            Omar aint getting beaten

Comment

Ain’t a big PBC fan but this card fire... Already booked my room @ Aria just waiting for the tix to be release...

Comment

I hope Figueroa is back to the level he had before the AB fight got cancelled, many thought he wouldve stopped AB

Comment

Ugas should get Porter rematch anyway before Porter moves forward. I felt like Ugas won the fight.

Comment

Omar is the best inside fighter at 147.

Ugas is a sleek slippery skilled fighter with good amateur background.

If Ugas is able to move well, he will win by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X