No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    I can tell Chollo has been put through the ringer more than twice. If I were play boxing with a guy with tltties, I'd let him ''win'' too....out of sympathy.

That video thread must have been like 1k pages deep ....Do you know the title ?
    There were a bunch of threads in the thunderdome. It was like pulling teeth to even get fat tits to show up. Dude had a million excuses. He had a titty rash and all kinds of shit.
    Last edited by Bobby Deez; 05-16-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I can tell Chollo has been put through the ringer more than twice. If I were play boxing with a guy with tltties, I'd let him ''win'' too....out of sympathy.

That video thread must have been like 1k pages deep ....Do you know the title ?
      Elroy, you were the main one in the thread saying how I would get my ass kicked and not show up

Now you're in here talking to your alt asking where the thread is

Can't make this up

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        There were a bunch of threads in the thunderdome. It was like pulling teeth to even get fat tits to show up. Dude had a million excuses. He had a titty rash and kinds of shit.

I could use a good laugh (besides the ones I've been having in here)

Dome, here I come

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Elroy, you were the main one in the thread saying how I would get my ass kicked and not show up

Can't make this up
          What ?!?!?

You remind me of that scene in Raging Bull where Jake swore Joe was slipping his beef into his wife

Lay off the twinkies and get your estrogen levels down

Comment

Can't make this up
            Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that Elroy was one of the main instigators in that whole issue.

The Deez alt is dead. Don't even bother wasting your time. A man that can't keep his word has no balls, except Deez nuts in his mouf, of course.

Comment

Can't make this up
              Admit it fat boy.. Man to man Gloveking would whoop your ass.

Comment

I could use a good laugh (besides the ones I've been having in here)

Dome, here I come
                I wouldn't even know where to begin with that mess. Dude made excuse after excuse of why he wouldn't fight. Then he made up a bunch of rules and at every turn kept backing out. Finally on the eve of the fight his dick daddy Travesty basically told him he wouldn't give him no more dick if didn't show. Dude was all emotional n' shit. Voice was cracking, gut hanging out from under his shirt and his fat titties bouncing distracting Gloveking.
                Last edited by Bobby Deez; 05-16-2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

What ?!?!?

You remind me of that scene in Raging Bull where Jake swore Joe was slipping his beef into his wife

Lay of the twinkies and get your estrogen levels down
                  So you are going to honestly tell us you're not Deez Nuts or Elroy the Great?

A mod already confirmed that Deez was posting right next door to your Elroy alt as a "neighbor" you idiot

Then you turn around and create a "come on, now" thread which is exactly the same as your "fcuked up crimes" thread

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=721335

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=803861

They are literally splitting images of each other as well as your writing style. Here have a look, just look at how you bold and underline:

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  McDonald's is giving away free food for one hour next week -- Here's how to get yours
                  https://news.yahoo.com/mcdonalds-giv...152357135.html

How many body bags will be used when that hour is up ????
                  Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Gustavo Marquez, 19

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...teenagers.html

''Man, 19, is arrested over the kidnap and murder of two teenage friends whose bodies were dumped by the side of the road in Colorado''
                  And you got the nerve to tell us you're not Deez Nuts and Elroy?
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-16-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    I wouldn't even know where to begin with that mess. Dude made excuse after excuse of why he wouldn't fight. Then he made up a bunch of rules and at every turn kept backing out. Finally on the eve of the fight his dixck daddy Travesty basically told him he wouldn't give him no more dick if didn't show. Dude was all emotional n' shit. Voice was cracking, gut hanging out from under his shirt and his fat titties bouncing distracting Gloveking n shit
                    I found/bumped one thread but no vid....The search continues

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X