Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Amir Khan Quit, He Should Be Honest and Apologize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Orbital bone damage is some real ass shxt.

That could ruin your life.
    You totally missed the point of that post. I'm not arguing whether orbital bone is serious or not, I'm simply wondering if that was a backhanded jab at Khan since Brook, Amir Khan's arch nemesis, quit against Spence because of that particular injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Wait a minute, isn't this the same Roy Jones that said he lost the 3rd Tarver fight on purpose cause he didn't want his father getting credit if he won?
      What the **** are you even talking about!!!??? Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's the same Roy Jones that knows more about boxing than any poster on this forum.

And what RJ said in the past doesn't make his comment false. It is true that Khan quit and is denial about it.
        What does that have to do with him being a hypocrite? You brought up crap that has nothing to do with what I said, I don't care how much about boxing he knows, he is criticizing the same thing he actually did as if people wouldn't remember. He can be right about Khan quitting, that's cool, but he needs to remember he did the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          What the **** are you even talking about!!!??? Lmao.
          You must be new to boxing. Back when the 3rd Tarver fight happened and Roy lost he said he did so on purpose because his father was training him again and he didn't want him getting the credit for the victory. Roy and his dad have some bad blood.

So in other words he didn't even try to win in that fight which is essentially quitting. Dude should of refunded fans their money

Comment

Amir Kahn lied?! OMG!! lol, is anyone really surprised? The man has been spouting BS and just plain lying for years about his boxing career and his personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Lol..After Broners "I beat that boy" why do we even care what fighters say to save face.
              haahaha, everytime I forgot that stupid post match rant somebody on here brings it up and I can't stop laughing all over again

Comment

Khan is one of the most dishonest and delusional sporting figures I've ever seen in the public eye. He has no humility and every time he speaks he takes a loss. Some people have more heart than others, so if he quit because he can't take the punishment and didn't see a way back or himself then fair enough I wouldn't judge him for it.

It's the fact that he was saying that he didn't quit, when we heard him say to Hunter that he couldn't continue and then even worse, say that the fight was turning.

Find me another boxer this delusional and unlikable..I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  haahaha, everytime I forgot that stupid post match rant somebody on here brings it up and I can't stop laughing all over again
                  That Training day meme still have me crying...
                  "Thats ok...I win any fcknway...*****t im winning....I cant lose...Smh What a muh-fckin day" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    You must be new to boxing. Back when the 3rd Tarver fight happened and Roy lost he said he did so on purpose because his father was training him again and he didn't want him getting the credit for the victory. Roy and his dad have some bad blood.

So in other words he didn't even try to win in that fight which is essentially quitting. Dude should of refunded fans their money
                    New to boxing!!!??? Hahahahahahahaha...

What I'm trying to figure out is why you brought this old **** up and how it pertains to Khan lmmfao. You make no sense at all. There is no correlation at all. Try again dealing with the facts lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      New to boxing!!!??? Hahahahahahahaha...

What I'm trying to figure out is why you brought this old **** up and how it pertains to Khan lmmfao. You make no sense at all. There is no correlation at all. Try again dealing with the facts lol...
                      If you can't see the correlation it just means you're dumb, that's all. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X