Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-02-2013, 10:52 PM #341
And You And I

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 25,363.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ 
U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 You were 49 the other day, but that's changed now! Happy Birthday! - P.K Dionysus So true and so sad. Great post, bruh. - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
If he continues with his insincere "I'm just asking questions" troll act he'll take one down the pipe permanently.
"Permanently" may be in his future but I'm pretty sure he takes it up the pipe "consistently" as it is :hahahaha9:

Poet
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:36 AM #342
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5980 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,330.32
Total Points: 89,208.29
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Was watching CNN before the fights at work last night, and a nerdy guy that works with me said

"Man. I was hoping that guy would get away. The government using this as an excuse to impose martial law is disgusting."

I said "A hunt for two people who blew up a crowd of innocent people doesn't warrant everyone staying inside for a day? What does?"

and he said "Well, that's what the media says. We don't know if they did it"

I got heated and said "Well, we do know that they killed a police officer, identified themselves as the bombers to someone they carjacked, threw grenades at police officers, and had explosives strapped to them."

And he got quit and said "Oh yeah,well there's that. But it's still no reason to impose martial law. We haven't done that since Abraham Lincoln".

What the **** is wrong with people these days??? You would think it was some kind of internet trolling, but they actually believe this garbage they read online. If I had to pick which source was more credible,CNN/AP or some dude in his basement on youtube who says "They lying to take your freedom!" I'm going to roll with CNN, thanks.

**** reminded me of this video, which is a ****ing hilarious conspiracy theorist parody.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The ironic part about this post is that CNN has now become the Conspiracy News Network.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:40 AM #343
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9011 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,944.98
Total Points: 65,463.90
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
It wasn't martial law. It was "Stay in your houses because there's a couple of armed and incredibly dangerous basket-cases out there and they've already blown up a marathon."

Oh and here is a picture of one of the fascist police state cops delivering some fascist milk to a family because that's just what a fascist police state is like.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

What a fascist.

Whatever happened to this poster, squealpiggy was the funniest dude ever in debates. Even if he was losing, he would break yo ass with those bubble quotes
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:29 AM #344
Școala vieții

Quoted: 2500 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 30,392.83
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Whatever happened to this poster, squealpiggy was the funniest dude ever in debates. Even if he was losing, he would break yo ass with those bubble quotes
Yeah, wonder what ever happened to him. Wasn't it the 9/11 thread that he last debated? I can't recall
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:58 AM #345
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2369 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 45,855.96
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Truly one of the funniest dudes we've had on here.
paulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:01 AM #346
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2369 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 45,855.96
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

I just reread most of this thread and I am in almost in tears with laughter at my desk this morning.
paulf is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
conspiracy, morons, theory

User Tag List