Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-31-2019, 10:28 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3193 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 49,109.66
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
This is what I don't get . There's clearly more between them than just what we have seen so why are people so quick to castrate him. Wouldn't surprise me if more video comes out of her leading him on more. ~The main thing it made me realise is how most people here shouldn't be in positions of power. Judgements like people make on these people in snap moments ruin lives, guys already had his license taken. There's at least enough evidence of shadiness to withhold judgement until the full picture is out regardless of him kissing her on camera. Could be something as simple as her saying in passing when flirting that she is surprised no one has tried to kiss her during interview, then boom done. People are too quick to defend people AND too quick to crucify people. Wait for the facts.

Theyve met a few times thats apparent.

She was comfortable to hang out with him and his entourage

Shes a flirt
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:32 AM #12
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2069 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 29,384.92
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Theyve met a few times thats apparent.

She was comfortable to hang out with him and his entourage

Shes a flirt
She wasnít offended by the kiss.if she was, she wouldnít have partied the night with the crew. Itís only because the interview went viral that this lying hoe saw an opportunity to make a quick buck and, now claims she was harassed.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:42 AM #13
LeastGayPoster1776

Quoted: 2149 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,534.92
Total Points: 37,942.05
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Can’t be afraid to call a spade a spade though.
Video evidence surfaced that this women went partying with him and his crew till late hours of the night. She was grinding and lap dancing members of his crew. This behavior shows that, not only was she not fearful of more “harassment” from him, but that she’s probably behaved in a similar way with him before.

It’s not anti PC it’s anti lying hoes
You realize the entire first page of the original video ONLY showing the kiss had everybody talking about how alpha Pulev is. They clearly thought it was acceptable from the start. THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO HAD ALPHA PULEV. Yet the same people that were applauding Pulev for that kiss now act all high and mighty about how there was more to the story.

They didn't seem too appalled when the entire story up to that point had just been an interviewer being kissed at random.

Last edited by Vegemil; 03-31-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:43 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3193 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 49,109.66
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
She wasnít offended by the kiss.if she was, she wouldnít have partied the night with the crew. Itís only because the interview went viral that this lying hoe saw an opportunity to make a quick buck and, now claims she was harassed.
Correct

Someone told her theres potential to make a quick buck and she followed it up

When the video surfaced her chances of making money took a major hit
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:58 AM #15
Unified Champion

JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemil View Post
You realize the entire first page of the original video ONLY showing the kiss had everybody talking about how alpha Pulev is. They clearly thought it was acceptable from the start. THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO HAD ALPHA PULEV. Yet the same people that were applauding Pulev for that kiss now act all high and mighty about how there was more to the story.

They didn't seem too appalled when the entire story up to that point had just been an interviewer being kissed at random.
Or maybe, just maybe the people on here saw a hoe from the very beginning, and the video just confirmed what they thought. Also you complain about the alpha male comments, what about the dumbasses who without full context judged Pulev as harrassing her?

Instead of coming in here playing captain pc, call a spade a spade. She was a hoe who only acted offended after she saw an opportunity to make money.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:06 AM #16
LeastGayPoster1776

Quoted: 2149 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,534.92
Total Points: 37,942.05
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Or maybe, just maybe the people on here saw a hoe from the very beginning, and the video just confirmed what they thought. Also you complain about the alpha male comments, what about the dumbasses who without full context judged Pulev as harrassing her?

Instead of coming in here playing captain pc, call a spade a spade. She was a hoe who only acted offended after she saw an opportunity to make money.
There's no arguing with people like you. What I stated at the start applies to you exactly. Everythig either has to be one person's fault or another with you people. Two people can't simultaneously be wrong to you. At the same time you hate PC people so much that you just immediately brand anybody that doesn't agree with you as a soyboy or a white knight. I'm not going to reply to anything you send I'm just stating the facts so you can see it.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:16 AM #17
Unified Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemil View Post
There's no arguing with people like you. What I stated at the start applies to you exactly. Everythig either has to be one person's fault or another with you people. Two people can't simultaneously be wrong to you. At the same time you hate PC people so much that you just immediately brand anybody that doesn't agree with you as a soyboy or a white knight. I'm not going to reply to anything you send I'm just stating the facts so you can see it.
Itís difficult to argue with people who rather than admit they were wrong about a particular issue, continue to seek validation by changing the goal post.

Instead of saying, this woman was wrong, she was clearly not offended or felt harassed by the kiss, and her actions after the incident validate what everyone else saw before... No, it must be both their fault, both must be wrong and if you disagree with it, itís because youíre so anti PC.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:18 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7451 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 101,527.07
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

This wasn’t some random interviewer he smooched. There is more to this story and their respective backgrounds. I’m not sure Pulev would have done it had he not felt comfortable with her from prior encounters. The video of her grinding his team member post interview is not a good look for her and her claims of victimhood. We are talking about a girl who lets strange men eat raw fish off of her naked body, not a reputable journalist. She is just another Instagram social climber.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:24 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4705 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 89,686.19
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
This wasnít some random interviewer he smooched. There is more to this story and their respective backgrounds. Iím not sure Pulev would have done it had he not felt comfortable with her from prior encounters. The video of her grinding his team member post interview is not a good look for her and her claims of victimhood. We are talking about a girl who lets strange men eat raw fish off of her naked body, not a reputable journalist. She is just another Instagram social climber.
MOST women are attention whores.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:32 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7451 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 101,527.07
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
MOST women are attention whores.
Today itís like an addiction and a competition. Hence all these self proclaimed Instagram models and social media influencers. They are addicted to all the ďlikesĒ and followers they get on social media, and it goes to their head. They start to believe they are special. Ironically, most of them are very insecure, which is why they need this online validation.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
i'm gay

User Tag List