Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG was 170 as 30 days weigh-in, for Brooks and Jacobs he was 165.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG was 170 as 30 days weigh-in, for Brooks and Jacobs he was 165.

Seems GGG could have kept better care of his body. I have tracked the 30 days weigh-in weight for his last 5 fights and in all of them he was below 165.

Add to this GGG looks soft in midsection. Are we looking at an upset? #Canelowinner

He was 172 for Murray and 169 for Monroe Jr.

Comment

there were some pics of golovkin before camp he looked fat af, it might be due to age+ laziness because he's about to cash out with canelo

Comment

When you go from fighting 3-4 times a year to 2 then you'll add a little more. Stop making a big deal out of this. Suddenly everyone's a body expert

Comment

Yup GGG has to be almost on weight if he's 30 days out otherwise he's fat, out of shape, and is not taking the fight seriously. Anything more than 5 lbs 30 days out and he's too heavy.

This is shocking. Never has there been a mw 10 lbs from weight 30 days out. Canelo is practically on weight 30 days out always.
          Last edited by satiev1; 09-02-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Probably part of his strategy. He's probably thinking of coming in heavy for a short night with Canelo. He is probably thinking of being as big and strong as possible to KO Canelo before round 6.

Comment

I think he will be in great shape on the night, they both will be.

Comment

I thought he looked bad recently but if you can find that GIF where Brook uppercuts his face off he had the same loose belly skin. I'm not sure here i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                  Probably part of his strategy. He's probably thinking of coming in heavy for a short night with Canelo. He is probably thinking of being as big and strong as possible to KO Canelo before round 6.
                  If that is his strategy then he is in for a big disappointment. No way he ko's Canelo. This will be a dominant performance by Canelo. Something in the 9 rounds to 3 range.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    If that is his strategy then he is in for a big disappointment. No way he ko's Canelo. This will be a dominant performance by Canelo. Something in the 9 rounds to 3 range.
                    Who's the biggest puncher Canelo has faced? When was the last time he took a clean shot by someone his own size?

Edit:I think Angulo was the biggest puncher but I don't recall him doing much that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X