Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-03-2016, 03:42 PM #1
Tago got me busted!

Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
BigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,201,583.92
that sig tho.. - Santa_ 
Default Went into the city last night to pick up a prostitute.......

Well since I was banned for awhile, I've had some extra time to kill. This happened a few weeks back, but feel it needs telling.

I went strolling into downtown at around 3am smoking on a cuban with some 2pac blasting and the area was hot with cops like it always is during the summer.

I circled around a few blocks just to see who would pop up and saw this thick ass white girl up the street in some booty shorts and was about to holla at her, but a pig showed up out of nowhere and the girl ended up taking off the other way while the cop stopped his car and looked. Never seen her pop back up. Cop drove by and gave me a deep stare and I stared right back at him as we both went our separate ways. Drove around for a little longer to see if I could find her again, but never showed back up. It's now around 3:45am and I'm about to drive back home.

As I'm heading out of the city, I'm at a red light and I see someone running towards my passenger side waving their hands running as fast as they could. From a distance it looked like a female, so I unlocked the door and rolled down the window. Usually hookers lean in the window and talk, but instead this one immediately opened up the door without talking , sat down, closed the door and said "that was close, they are everywhere today!" Hearing the voice, it was clear it was a man even though it looked like a woman in the dark. I said "are you a man" and he said "I am anything you want to be, baby". I then said "hell naw you gotta get the hell up out of here". He said "why? you don't like me or something, baby?". I said I only like real 100% women. He then said "look I really need this money tonight and I will even take $10". I then told him to get out of my car and he flat out said NO I'm not going anywhere.

I didn't even know the light had turned green until a car behind me blew his horn. So I started driving and ran into another red light up the street. I turned the music all the way down and said "I'm not going to tell you again, get your ass out of the car". He says "no, I'm not going anywhere until I get some money". So I reach for the glove box to open it up and he sees what I'm doing and tried to prevent me from opening it up. After the scuffle, I get it open and point the gun at him and he's screaming "don't shoot me, please I'm sorry I'll get out, just don't shoot me please." So I slow the car down, but it wasn't completely stopped and he opens the door and gets out and as he is leaving, I hit the gas and he ends up falling down and the door ends up closing itself. In the rear view I saw he rolled a few times while his luggage was tossed around as he was lying in the street.
BigNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:43 PM #2
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,239,384.31
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog 

Oh Lord not this again.....
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:44 PM #3
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 9168 Post(s)
GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,322,929,320,538,288.00
Total Points: 10,145,323,151,881,603,072.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
here we go
GriffTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:48 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
ukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond reputeukbox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 249,363,407,135,344,160.00
Total Points: 133,130,499,417,235,341,312.00
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - Scott. Weiland 

Kerb crawling for guys eh

USA USA USA USA!

Hahaha
ukbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:11 PM #5
Tago got me busted!

BigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond repute
that sig tho.. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukbox View Post
Kerb crawling for guys eh

USA USA USA USA!

Hahaha
Obviously didn't know it was a man since it was dark. Realized as soon as I heard the voice.

Took the entire next day to get that awful smell out of my car.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:21 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 178,035,926,790,555,697,152.00
Total Points: 178,035,926,790,555,697,152.00
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
BodiesInFlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:25 PM #7
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 2729 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
Total Points: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:34 PM #8
Tago got me busted!

that sig tho.. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
I didn't point the gun to his head. I knew cops were lurking so I held and aimed it from my waist. That little fccker couldn't have been more than 5 foot 2, but he was strong as a ox because the light turned green again and I was struggling with him to get the glovebox open with one hand and and steering the car with the other.

It's crazy out here these days.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:35 PM #9
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 2729 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
Total Points: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNuts View Post
I didn't point the gun to his head. I knew cops were lurking so I held and aimed it from my waist. That little fccker couldn't have been more than 5 foot 2, but he was strong as a ox because the light turned green again and I was struggling with him to get the glovebox open with one hand and and steering the car with the other.

Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:38 PM #10
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4401 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 782,972,394,150,686,336.00
Total Points: 10,882,978,396,832,571,392.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNuts View Post

hard out here for a pimp.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
city, night, pick, prostitute.......

User Tag List