• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    That's the troll you guys, here's the real one

the troll and the original are almost identical

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      Garcia beat a pretty good fighter in Matthysse. Anyone compared to Matthysse on Golovkin's resume?
      Please. Stop. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to watch Danny Garcia fight and realize he is an ordinary, "I close my eyes and throw, wide, loopy hooks and hope they connect" fighter.

Oh and he also lost to Mauricio Hererra, has Golovkin lost to anybody as bad as Hererra? (not calling him bad. he's a good boxer. just saying)

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Please. Stop. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to watch Danny Garcia fight and realize he is an ordinary, "I close my eyes and throw, wide, loopy hooks and hope they connect" fighter.

Oh and he also lost to Mauricio Hererra, has Golovkin lost to anybody as bad as Hererra? (not calling him bad. he's a good boxer. just saying)
        Ordinary or not he did beat someone of Matthysse's caliber and dismantled Khan who some people thought was going to walk through him. I just don't get how people can discredit Garcia for one bad performance against someone who even you admit is a good boxer but shower all the praise in the world on Golovkin who we're yet to see him against a true threat.

Comment

Rubio has more chance to beat the odds than Salka haf. Wtf this dude talking abt.

Comment

Ordinary or not he did beat someone of Matthysse caliber and dismantled Khan who some people thought was going to walk through him. I just don't get how people can discredit Garcia for one bad performance against someone who even you admit is a good boxer but shower all the praise in the world on Golovkin who we're yet to see him against a true threat.
            That's fine, Garcia has a better resume no doubt. So how does a guy like that end up headlining vs a 78 ranked powderpuncher from a divison lower? Rubio is top 10 in most of the mw rankings, a good puncher. This Espinoza guy should be muzzled

Comment

Ordinary or not he did beat someone of Matthysse's caliber and dismantled Khan who some people thought was going to walk through him. I just don't get how people can discredit Garcia for one bad performance against someone who even you admit is a good boxer but shower all the praise in the world on Golovkin who we're yet to see him against a true threat.
              who on earth would think that khan would wakl through someone?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                That's fine, Garcia has a better resume no doubt. So how does a guy like that end up headlining vs a 78 ranked powderpuncher from a divison lower? Rubio is top 10 in most of the mw rankings, a good puncher. This Espinoza guy should be muzzled
                I agree. The Salka fight was a joke. I'm just saying Garcia has paid his dues to a certain extent. However, seriously, are you giving Rubio a shot at beating Golovkin?

Comment

I agree. The Salka fight was a joke. I'm just saying Garcia has paid his dues to a certain extent. However, seriously, are you giving Rubio a shot at beating Golovkin?
                  Very little, but nobody at MW would have much of a chance. Rubio is competitive with most of the top 10.

Comment

Rubio is likely the best guy who would get in the ring with him, to be honest. That just speaks to how good Golovkin is rather than the matchmaking

Comment

salka vs swift was an awful fight. i blame danny for not telling al no ****ing way he'd partake in that bout. rubio vs ggg is by far a more competitive fight so stephen should just stfu and stop talking out of his ass. danny has lost alot of respect because of him and al and now he's trying to downtalk an exciting fight card. just stfu and figure out how to make better fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X