Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Main Events Drops Lawsuit Versus Adonis Stevenson, et al.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know, Bernard Hopkins wanted to be paid 5 millions for the unification against Adonis Stevenson. He wanted to have 70% of the purse, which would left 2.1 million into Stevenson pockets. Instead of the 3.5 millions aggrement both opponents were suppose to make. Adonis Stevenson is the lineal Champion of the division, which means he cannot get under 50% of any purse.
    Hopkins is a wise experimented man, so he knows what's good to keep his legacy alive.
    Meanwhile, Kovalev accepted to fight Hopkins for 650 000$.
    Please tell me why Hopkins rejected a 3.5 millions deal with Stevenson, by taking Kovalev/Less for 70% of the purse, means 2 millions.

Hopkins saw something in Kovalev he could exploited.
    He probably saw something in Stevenson, but he wasn't sure if Stevenson noticed it & adjusted it too.
    But on the easy side, Kovalev prepared himself mentally and physically for 2 southpoles, and now has to reprogram himself in a short period of time to fight the sole scientist-unOrthodox Bernard Hopkins.
    Will he be ready on time to change his movements & fight the complicated Alien:
    Bernard & I doubt so...

Anyhow, what about the lawsuit, this Mama Duva case against Stevenson wasn't credible.
    But why interrupting this fake lawsuit, if it was a tricky legal way to get Kovalev vs Stevenson in the futur.
    Because, after Hopkins vs Kovalev fight, what will be guaranteed to have a confrontation of Hopkins or Kovalev against Adonis Stevenson. You see, this phony trial was a form of duty for a fight against Stevenson, but this (guarantee/case) got interrupted by Kathy Duva herself.

Now on, we'll see who wants who, Stevenson always wanted to fight both, but he wanted to follow an order to generate more money: But anyway Stevenson will get & unify all the major belts whatever the moment is, if the 2 other players don't duck out; You people know how Stevenson gets when he's hungry for more...
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 08-05-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

That's a shame. I was hoping to see Haymon exposed & forced to open up about his shady dealings.

Comment

Working...
      X