No announcement yet.

Espinoza pulls Arum from Lomachenko/Russel Jr conference call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Is he really ending it? Or is he deceptively playing a game of divide and conquer?
    Like I said, he's going to do whatever is in his best interest financially.

Arum isn't responsible for the GBP split, you're giving him way too much credit if you think that. BUT he will benefit from it.

Comment

Is he really ending it? Or is he deceptively playing a game of divide and conquer?
      DLH and Schaefer were the ones doing the dividing...ask them why they did it.

Comment

You do realize that Arum not too long ago called Espinoza a CREEP publicly at a press conference?
        Was Arum cranky with you in another interview or something? It's clear to see that Espinoza isnt doing the right thing for showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
          Like I said, he's going to do whatever is in his best interest financially.

Arum isn't responsible for the GBP split, you're giving him way too much credit if you think that. BUT he will benefit from it.
          Exactly. My point.

Comment

Espinoza is exaclty how Schaefer behaves. They throw temper tantrums like little kids, instead of confronting the issues. Next thing you know is they pull the plug even if it will affect their fighters on a long term basis just because their feelings are hurt. Waaaah, waaah... hehe..

Comment

Working...
            X