If Oscar Dela Hoya came back tommorow, He would UD Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto wins by K.O

Comment

LMAO at people picking Cotto, We are talking about Oscar, a guy who fought ONLY the best and never quit, Arguably beat Mayweather, gives it his all every time, against a guy who basically drops to his knees and quits as soon as he takes a little punishment a guy whos best win is a shot Mosely.

GTFO my thread

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
        LMAO at people picking Cotto, We are talking about Oscar, a guy who fought ONLY the best and never quit, Arguably beat Mayweather, gives it his all every time, against a guy who basically drops to his knees and quits as soon as he takes a little punishment a guy whos best win is a shot Mosely.

GTFO my thread

never quit eh...please find another sport to follow...try MMA, i heard the IQ level is pretty low there...you'd fit right in

Comment

I agree.......

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
            Cotto struggled with Mayorga and hasn't looked good in years...I think Oscar could pull this out if he was truly motivated to fight and in good shape.
            lol at struggled against mayorga. mayo makes everybody look bad. he's tough, has a good chin and fights awkward as hell. don't let the showtime braodcast team fool you. mayo got his ass kicked.

as far as op's assumption. the answer is no.

Comment

you know what on second thoughts, i think Oscar stops him late, too much speed and combination punching, Oscar is fare more skilled then Tony......

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                never quit eh...please find another sport to follow...try MMA, i heard the IQ level is pretty low there...you'd fit right in
                what you sayin, Oscar quit in a fight?

Comment

id say it would be a close fight.tink either man could win it

Comment

Cotto by stoppage. We know what Oscar WAS able to do in his prime and I'd pick a prime Oscar over Cotto anyday. But Oscar clearly wasn't the same in the last 4 years of his career being he was a part time fighter / promoter by then. He lost the speed, reflexes, and overall strength he used to have and THAT is what would beat Cotto. He simply doesn't have it anymore, hence why he no longer fights. I'd go as far to say Cotto beats him in Dec 2008 when that fight would've been made had Cotto beat Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Cotto hurts Oscar bad and sends his ass right back to retirement
                      ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X