Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's funny how the best playoff performers change so rapidly in the NBA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny how the best playoff performers change so rapidly in the NBA.

Last year it was all about Rondo and bryant. This year it has been the big german by far in a league of his own followed by wade and so on.

just curious, what's so funny about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      just curious, what's so funny about it?
      Yeah, I don't get it.

The Mavs have made a run and Dirk is their best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Yeah, I don't get it.

The Mavs have made a run and Dirk is their best player.
        plus, "the best playoff performers" tag is usually reserved for those players who make it to the finals and excel.

rondo and kobe were kicked out like ages ago.

who knows how much better they could have performed if they made it this far.

remember, wade kinda sucked against the bulls.

but look at him now.

Comment

lol, who woulda thought the Mavs would have made it this far and play this good at that.

As far as Wade. That is nothing new to me. Wade always steps up on the big stage. Funny how a few days ago, Lebron was supposed to be the leader of the heat and now Wade is tearing it up right on time while ESPN analysts rip LBJ a new one. lol

Comment

idi amin was a mass murdering psychopath man. You know that right?

Comment

rondo had been wearing down all year
              he had lower body injuries

and then he blasted his elbow into oblivion and played the rest of the series essentially one armed

kobe has been slipping for a while now
              his team just **** the bed this year completely

andrew bynum has the mind of a child
              so does artest

but yes, it does seem like the best performances have been spread around a bit more than they have been in the past

Comment

Dirks always been an unstoppable offensive player
                what i dont get is how LBJ has the nuts to guard Little ass Derrick Rose, and he's saying "I got Rose" .. Now Dirk is ****ting on everyone who guards him and LBJ never has the balls to guard Dirk.. LBJ doesn't wanna get beat play after play

Comment

Originally posted by JoHnNyBoXeR View Post
                  Dirks always been an unstoppable offensive player
                  what i dont get is how LBJ has the nuts to guard Little ass Derrick Rose, and he's saying "I got Rose" .. Now Dirk is ****ting on everyone who guards him and LBJ never has the balls to guard Dirk.. LBJ doesn't wanna get beat play after play
                  It's because he has trouble against dirk and doesn't want to constantly look bad by guarding him. Easier to guard the other guy...

That is cowardice imo. He is no great.

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
                    It's because he has trouble against dirk and doesn't want to constantly look bad by guarding him. Easier to guard the other guy...

That is cowardice imo. He is no great.
                    I think Haslem has been doing a fine job on Dirk. Its not like Dirk is tearing Miami up like he did against OKC. I don't think the defensive end is Miami's concern right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X