No announcement yet.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    Jackie Earle Haley's face looks kind of good for the role but! Dude is mad short in that watchmen movie he looked to be like 5'6 or 5'5. So is he going to be a short ass freddy or are they using camera tricks to make him a bit taller like 5'11 or 6 foot?

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      ????, what the ****?

Comment

????, what the ****?
        Post up some more videos of you in a Calzaghe mask.

That was scarier than any Freddy movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
          Post up some more videos of you in a Calzaghe mask.

That was scarier than any Freddy movie.
          What are you talking about? Where do you buy a calzaghe mask out?

Comment

Anyone who cared for sex and the city in here, damn you just lost my respect, who cares about sex and the city 2, unless your a female, then its ok.

Comment

What are you talking about? Where do you buy a calzaghe mask out?
              Are you seriously denying it, after I caught you red handed?

Comment

Hopefully it's better than the weak 80s Elms Street movies like ''Dream Warriors'' that piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Hopefully it's better than the weak 80s Elms Street movies like ''Dream Warriors'' that piece of ****.
                  Dream Warriors was dope! That was prob the best sequel they dropped after the original. But at that point, you take it for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Dream Warriors was dope! That was prob the best sequel they dropped after the original. But at that point, you take it for what it is.
                    Damn, how is it good!?????? Me at my homie what sitting not so long ago and laughing at it because it makes no sense. The death scenes are over the top weird, the plot is weak, the dialouge makes you laugh because they're that bad. And some of the scenes man.. Like they think they can be whatever they want in the dream so they choose to be a ****ing Wizard and a laughable biker chick.. Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Damn, how is it good!?????? Me at my homie what sitting not so long ago and laughing at it because it makes no sense. The death scenes are over the top weird, the plot is weak, the dialouge makes you laugh because they're that bad. And some of the scenes man.. Like they think they can be whatever they want in the dream so they choose to be a ****ing Wizard and a laughable biker chick.. Come on man.
                      Funny ****. I look at it this way. Dream Warriors was made in, what, 1987?

By '87 standards the odd, corny, nature of this type of horror movie complimented that time era. The kid that mentally transformed himself into a Wizard comes from his favorite activity as a geek, Dungeons and Dragons.

The semi disturbed chick thought bikers were the baddest most menacing thing so she (for whatever reason) thought ****ey hair, a leather jacket, and a switch blade would send Freddy back to the furnace.

Cheezy? maybe, but in that time era, it was enough to get you laid if your frightened date needed some late night company.

Comment

Working...
                      X