Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the casual-fan ****ters who created an alt, will simply disappear

casual-fan ****ters like Diego Rodriguez, and Harry-Greb LMAO
    Diego rodriguez is jason shaw isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      97K rabid GGG fans???
      All 97 thousand of them + the rest of 53k fabricated fans. Remember it was actually 150k.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        *Grabs Popcorn* Eagerly awaits the Khan Bash thread
        Not from me this time, he actually said something I agree with. I thought Jacobs won and Brook was giving G the business to be coming from a smaller weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          Not from me this time, he actually said something I agree with. I thought Jacobs won and Brook was giving G the business to be coming from a smaller weight class.
          how did jacobs win......he was outlanded in most the rounds. ggg landed the cleaner flusher shots. ggg had the better defense and caught a lot of jacobs punches on the gloves or elbows. were you fooled by flashy combos that didnt land and flashy movement that didnt pay off since he wasnt able to land much clean? i see this same erroneous way of scoring a lot. hes moving around a lot i guess hes winning! yeah but what is he doing in relation to his opponent? taking more punches thats what. how can he be winning

Comment

Hahaha man this dude is so irrelevant he says wack s*** just to get a headline. Khan would say Malignaggi hits hard for Christs sake! This dude needs to STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Diego rodriguez is jason shaw isnt it?

no idea..... but definitely an alt

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                no idea..... but definitely an alt
                Diego is Maxi

Comment

That's it, Khan jinxed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Diego is Maxi
                    Oh thats right that fool changed accounts when he got owned too often. He was saying ggg/kovalev are clean saintly fighters while Ward & canelo are filthy peds cheats because supposedly wbc clean fighter program. I proved to that fool what an idiot he is, kovalev had avoided/refused vada before & was reluctantly forced into it,& ggg barely started doing vada,& had in prior fights had no testing til 2 weeks before the fight etc. And wba has exact same thing as wbc & wbc program is a joke anyways where fighters rarely get tested etc & Ward/Canelo have been testing for the longest & were among the 1st doing best testing in fights.

Comment

Another case of "The guy who beat me has to be one of the GOATs."

Comment

Working...
                      X