Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Cotto To Destroy Kamegai's Body, Avoid a Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    hey mr tranny lover no need to cry! everyone knows canela vs chavez fraud jr was a fraudulent scam! take your tears to your therapist....
    Jason, what do you call Mayweather VS Mcgregor?
    Are you gonna pay to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
      hey mr tranny lover no need to cry! everyone knows canela vs chavez fraud jr was a fraudulent scam! take your tears to your therapist....
      cant argue canelo vs chavez was a scam and im a fan of neither but what does that have anything to do with this thread or my post? Nothing in your entire reply is related to my post. and there's only one fraud jr the women beating felon!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        This is easy pickings for cotto...crappy fight. After this fight I would like to see Swift make a quick grab from cotto at 154 and come back and get the interim WBC from Porter...
        Would love to see that fight, but even at this late stage of his career, Cotto has way too much for Swift.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
          845 ****ing posts within a month and change what a loser! That's probably a trolling record. Email me your address and I'll send you a rope and stool free of charge.
          Yea - that guy gets owned over and over again and just keeps on posting. He's the Charlie Zelenoff of boxingscene.

Comment

Roach playing his fighter's hand. Unwise. Now Kamegai has a better idea of what to anticipate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
              Would love to see that fight, but even at this late stage of his career, Cotto has way too much for Swift.
              You and another poster said the same..I think cotto is too far gone to be swift as an example...any ww champ willing to move up can beat him now...

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                You and another poster said the same..I think cotto is too far gone to be swift as an example...any ww champ willing to move up can beat him now...
                I don't know about that. I think the Cotto who fought Canelo beats Swift easily....and Thurman a little less easily. Spence might be a different story.

I grant that it is entirely possible that Cotto may be too far gone at this point...but he didn't look shot the last time he stepped into the ring (admittedly, a long time ago now). We'll have to wait and see what the long layoff did to (or for) him.

Comment

isnt this what roach always wnat and says.

We gonna ko em.......

and all his fighters lose by ko or lose the decision lmfao.

Comment

Cotto gets this win. And may even turn out to be good. Then off to lemieux ibelieve. No way danny garcia goes to 154 to fight cotto though. For one thing cotto probably still beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                      Roach playing his fighter's hand. Unwise. Now Kamegai has a better idea of what to anticipate.
                      wtf are you saying? This is boxing, believe nothing these guys say lmao. And im not sure a boxer is gonna be so heavily surprised by another boxer going heavy to the body lol. Hell, especially one who used to really be known for heavy left hook to body. Jeesh

Comment

Working...
                      X