Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hits harder: Wilder or Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    I'd say Joshua, Wilder has to windmill to create power, Joshua dropping them with half loaded shots.
    This sums up my thoughts.

Comment

I think Joshua hits consistently harder, with more thudding shots but I think if we look at just one punch power when Wilder throws that right hand perfectly, I think that single punch is harder than anything in Joshua's arsenal, but no doubt they are both capable of bringing the heat.

Comment

I think its almost irrelevant, they both have one punch KO power. The better question would be who applies their power better? I think its Joshua, he has better technique, and is more accurate, thus his power is more effortless.

Wilder is very dangerous because his punches come from more angles than Joshua. Because his hands are low, and he throws wide he can hit you with shots you don't see coming which can add to the power.

Comment

Joshua.

Wilder has to load up and windmill his punches, Joshua just knocks dudes out. That's what happens when you're much better technically, as well as more powerful.

Comment

Probably Joshua, he got the sort of power that wobbles you even if doesn't connect properly. Wilder does seem to have that amazing timing precision when it presents itself out of nowhere, but Joshua's power, every shot hurts.

Comment

Wilder loads up but then you could say those shots are a lot easier to see coming.
              AJ is the straighter more crisper puncher possibly a tad more heavy handed but Wilder is a sharper, faster puncher who generates a lot of snap.

I think I have to go Wilder tbh
              Joshua isn't really a one punch knockout artist I haven't really seen him put anybody to sleep, Wilder undoubtably has one punch K.O power and leaves guys fitting and for me he's proved it at a slightly higher level.

Comment

Ask David Allen about Joshua's 'power'. He will tell you that it's more the speed and accuracy of his punches which catch people out. Dave has sparred hundreds of rounds with Joshua.

He has also stated that Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko both hit harder.

Don't know about Wilder as I don't know anyone who has been in with him to gauge how hard he hits.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                  Ask David Allen about Joshua's 'power'. He will tell you that it's more the speed and accuracy of his punches which catch people out. Dave has sparred hundreds of rounds with Joshua.

He has also stated that Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko both hit harder.

Don't know about Wilder as I don't know anyone who has been in with him to gauge how hard he hits.
                  Tyson Fury hitting harder than Joshua is just too stupid to believe.

Comment

Laughing at the results of the poll, when was the last time Juiceua was KOTY candidate like Deontay Wilder? this just exposes the hate for the American ; the REAL HW champion thats doing this under 365 VADA testing.

Comment

And people saying Wilder needs to wind-up to KO his foes, go look at the Malik Scott fight! even Luiz Ortiz couldnt KO Malik but Wilder just touched him and it was good night.

Comment

Working...
                      X