No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I feel like only Lakers fans try to elevate Kobe-Shaq Lakers to that level we all seen the Kings getting robbed and Detroit humiliating them in 5

We need more neutrals chiming in on this
    Kobe never had games like these.

I don't think anybody has.

As far as Finals.

LeBron can play, bro's.

He is a great one.

Comment

• Steph is getting the pacquiao treatment now.

Don't get caught sleeping because ure gonna get memed

Comment

• I'm being superstitious. Ya'll will find out everything after game 7.

Comment

• That suspension on green might just cost the warriors the championship lol. No bogut and iguodala banged up going into game 7. Not looking good for GSW.

I think green should not have been suspended but his dumb ass should tone it down a little to avoid being in those situations in the 1st place.

Comment

• The NBA got what they wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Kobe never had games like these.

I don't think anybody has.

As far as Finals.

LeBron can play, bro's.

He is a great one.
              bscene's residente gringo always keeping it cien por ciento.

i NEED for the cavs to close it out, otherwise .... it'll hurt real bad.

Comment

• Come on Man...apologize for going with that lame media oriented sentiment of lebron being past his prime-be a gentleman.
                Last edited by baya; 06-17-2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• found the avi, ShoulderRoll

30 days.

Comment

See red...

I feel like only Lakers fans try to elevate Kobe-Shaq Lakers to that level we all seen the Kings getting robbed and Detroit humiliating them in 5

Elevate the Lakers? No need.

https://m.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/..._championship/

Here is a SRS ranking of teams with the teams with the toughest path to the championship. As you can see, the '00, '01, and '02 Lakers are in the top 5 of this list, only Hakeem's Rockets had it tougher than the '01 Lakers. Only difference is, the '01 Lakers easily swept through their competition.

Picking the downside of this dynasty to make your argument is hardly fair. Considering their competition, they managed to win 3 consecutive championships.

This is something that hasn't been done since. This historic GS team is struggling just to win 2. LeBron and his super friends in Miami couldn't do it, Tim and the Spurs couldn't do it, The Celtics Big 3 couldn't do it.

So no, we ain't just trying to elevate Shaq and Kobe's Lakers, their accomplishments were legit.

Comment

See red...

Lol They won 3 titles in a row, fact. It's only been done by 4 teams ever. The 50's Minneapolis Lakers, the 60's Celtics, the 90's Bulls, and the Kobe-Shaq Lakers. Fact.

Down playing the 2004-2005 Pistons??? Really??? The same Pistons that beat a 61 win Indiana team in the East Finals in 2004, and then beat the Shaq-Wade Heat in the East Finals the next year lol Coached by Larry Brown, one of the best basketball coaches ever.

That lineup of Billups, Prince, Hamilton, Rasheed, and Ben Wallace was a really good team man. I call BS on whether or not you ever watched those teams live.

Well considering the Showtime Lakers stayed together for over a decade lol and the Bulls had Michael and Scottie for a near decade, same with the 80's Celtics.

Kobe and Shaq only played together in their primes or early prime in Kobe's case for about 5 years. And in that time they went to 4 NBA Finals and won 3, so yeah that's pretty damn good man lol Who knows they may have went to more together if they'd played a few more years together.

You're right this years Thunder are on a similar level to those Portland and Sacramento teams. I don't think you actually watched those series, but those were really good teams man. And the difference here is the Warriors lost games to Houston and Portland, and then were down 3-1 to OKC, and are about to lose to Cleveland. The 2001 Lakers went 15-1 lol
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 06-17-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X