Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali - Boxing's Greatest is Gone, 1942-2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
    I agree.

He was virulently anti-White, and spewed his hatred of Whites every chance he got.

A lot of people don't believe in violence, and didn't believe in the war, but they also realized it was obligatory, and it wouldn't be fair for their brothers to go over there and risk their lives, why they stayed home...

Ali is a grade-A coward, and a piece of **** human being.

He's just like Nelson Mandela, in how people overlook how foul and vile of a person he was, because it fits the mainstream media narrative... At least Ali didn't murder hundreds of people including children, and babies, doe.
    Can you disappear and never return

Comment

• R.I.P.

He did great things in the ring and outside of it.

Comment

• There goes an all-time great...a champion in & out of the ring...

Comment

• This thread is a tribute and opportunity to pay respect to a great man who has sadly passed. Please have the respect to leave indignities out of here...this is not the time or place.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            This thread is a tribute and opportunity to pay respect to a great man who has sadly passed. Please have the respect to leave indignities out of here...this is not the time or place.
            exactly this , there is some absolute low life scum on this site in the minority thankfully but I cant believe some of the vile **** there saying on the day the man died ? maybe its an age thing those of us old enough to remember seeing him fight and the times he fought in and what he meant can appreciate him more ? I just don't understand some people today.

Comment

• Rip the greatest! Still my favorite quote in boxing "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Comment

• very sad news. ali was a great fighter and an inspiration to all peoples everywhere. his story and memory will live on forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
                  Trump is very likely having a good day. Ali was Muslim and Trump hates Muslims
                  WRROOONNNG

Comment

• What a sports icon and boxing ambassador!

A true champion in every sense of the word. Eternally, THE GREATEST.

Allah maak.

Comment

• we all knew that it was coming but it still hits you like a thunderbolt when it happens.. RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X