No announcement yet.

Does maidana do better with his gloves-NSAC approved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    Imagine training for 3 months with the same gloves each day. Then, on the day of the fight having to use a completely different pair that doesn't fit your hands.

Floyd said in the post fight presser that Cotto and Canelo hit harder...I wonder why that is?
    He also said health health health, when asked why Maidana couldn't wear approved "mx gloves"

Comment

Lmao

Thats classic

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        The only way Floyd can come out of this looking good is if they do a rematch and Floyd allows Chino to wear the Mx gloves.
        You know he ain't gonna do that right? That P_ssy have no dignity or self respect whatsoever. He don't care what people say, his ego is bigger than the Grand Canyon. He knows he can't manipulate Maidana and his team the second time, so he will retire with sh_t load of excuses. What a P_SSY.

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
          You know he ain't gonna do that right? That P_ssy have no dignity or self respect whatsoever. He don't care what people say, his ego is bigger than the Grand Canyon. He knows he can't manipulate Maidana and his team the second time, so he will retire with sh_t load of excuses. What a P_SSY.
          Yeah well what can I say? Floyd won't come out of this situation looking a winner, that's for sure.

Comment

aint no doubt about it ....

Comment

Off cause it does.
              Imagine asking a bike rider to change his bike on day of the race.

Comment

I think they could have made all the difference. that's why floyd threatened to call off the fight he didn't get his way..

Comment

Working...
                X