Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Floyd will play possum again after Pac beat Marquez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Nah. After watching how Pacquiao looked against Mosley, I bet that gave Floyd all the confidence he needed.

Thats why he went ahead and made the fight with Ortiz, and that's why he called Pacman out today, when Floyd usually never calls guys out anymore. He saw some weaknesses/openings in Pacquiao's game and he's confident of winning now.

I believe the fight happens in April or May.
    floyds been calling pac out since 09. pac has been the one ducking. pac just recently said hes not going to fight floyd b.c hes suing him.

he never wanted to fight floyd and we all knew it.

end thread

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      floyds been calling pac out since 09. pac has been the one ducking. pac just recently said hes not going to fight floyd b.c hes suing him.

he never wanted to fight floyd and we all knew it.

end thread
      Sweet liar! *****s are like a fish. You can catch them in the mouth by a hook. In 2009, I don't think you even know who were the Ring top 5 Welterweights in 2009, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Sweet liar! *****s are like a fish. You can catch them in the mouth by a hook. In 2009, I don't think you even know who were the Ring top 5 Welterweights in 2009, do you?
        Choke on a dick F@ggot

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
          Choke on a dick F@ggot
          In 2009, Floyd ducked these fighters Cotto, Clottey and Margarito were among the highest in the Ring top welterweight list and Pac was scheduled his first fight at junior welterweight. Think! think!
          Last edited by straightleft; 06-28-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X