Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-GGG, Mayweather-Pacquiao - A Gem & a Pending Sham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-GGG, Mayweather-Pacquiao - A Gem & a Pending Sham

By Michael Rosenthal

Two important things happened in boxing on Saturday. One was slimy, one was wonderful.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s announcement that he would fight Manny Pacquiao a second time was slimy, not because of the matchup but because of the timing. Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin were set to fight later that evening in Las Vegas.

The result of the middleweight title fight – a majority-decision victory for Alvarez – was controversial in some circles but the give-and-take action was wonderful, a classic war between two proud future hall of famers.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-22-2018, 02:54 AM.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

before anyone argues with the writer..... Mayweather announced his comeback with Marquez on the morning of the Pac/Hatton fight

but yea, no big deal, Floyd is smart

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      before anyone argues with the writer..... Mayweather announced his comeback with Marquez on the morning of the Pac/Hatton fight

He also announced his fight vs Connor during Ward-Kovalev fight week

Comment

I'd be all in on a May vs pac fight... But only if each of them beats one of Thurman, Spence, or Crawford... Other than that, it's a money grab let's be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I'd be all in on a May vs pac fight... But only if each of them beats one of Thurman, Spence, or Crawford... Other than that, it's a money grab let's be real.

yep, true..... but I bet it sells

I bet it sells amazing..... like, top 10 all time PPV

maybe even top 5

Comment

Floyds gonna lose

Comment

yep, true..... but I bet it sells

I bet it sells amazing..... like, top 10 all time PPV

maybe even top 5
              Yeah that's no doubt.. They just ain't selling me lol

Comment

Mayweather gonna be 48 and still unretiring to try and steal someone's thunder. All that money and great wins and yet so insecure. Nobody is asking for that fight and if you feel like a good waste of money here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Mayweather gonna be 48 and still unretiring to try and steal someone's thunder. All that money and great wins and yet so insecure. Nobody is asking for that fight and if you feel like a good waste of money here you go.
                  Nobody can blame anyone for making over 100 million in 36 min or less either... But like I stated previously, those 100+ million won't be comprised of my money.

Comment

So what Oscar was saying about integrity of Vegas judging is he really lost to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X